Sign in to follow this  
Guest crisso

Flight Analysis Issue

Guest crisso

Hello all,I'm having some issues with the built in flight analysis tool in FS2004 resetting my flight path at which seems to be random intervals.For example: I will make a flight around area X and after Y amount of time passes by and everything will be removed from the flight analysis.I am wondering if anyone has any ideas of why this is occurring and of any way to fix this issue. Also, if there are any alternative add-ons that provide flight analysis, that would be great!Thanks.

Guest Gordius

I am sfraid I cannot answer your question regardin the default Flight Analysis becuase I have never used it. I can however recommend FS Flightkeeper from http://www.flightkeeper.net/ . Without boring you with how wonderful it is check the site and read the review here on AVSIM. It is payware but you can try the demo version to see if you like it.Andrew Brownhttp://www.gordiusfs.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Guest crisso

Does anyone have any idea of what triggers the reset of your aicraft trails in the map/flight analysis window? If anyone knows it would be a great help.So far I know that moving the aircraft or altering it's state in the map window will reset it.