Sign in to follow this  
Radar57

PRODUCT ACTIVATION PMDG 737

Sorry for my english.

I Have full product PMDG with code activation for total product registrered on CD memory.

But now open FSX and the product required code activation for every plane PMDG.

I insert the code and the activation is wrong to fruition.

How to solve the problem !??

I am a bit angry with PMDG for this problem.

I hope I have written understandable.

Thanks for the answer of someone.

Carlo Merli

Italy

Have to copied the correct code for the right pmdg aircraft, copying and pasting is the best methord

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Thanks for Your response.

"" Have to copied the correct code for the right pmdg Aircraft, copying and pasting is the best method ""

Alredy it has done in many times. With both 600/700 and 800/900 that with the respective activation codes. But in all cases it appears that the code is wrong,

while it is not so.    It's very annoying to regular user.

I hope some of PMDG is able to give decisive answers.

Thanks

Carlo Merli

Italy

Thanks for Your response.

"" Have to copied the correct code for the right pmdg Aircraft, copying and pasting is the best method ""

Alredy it has done in many times. With both 600/700 and 800/900 that with the respective activation codes. But in all cases it appears that the code is wrong,

while it is not so.    It's very annoying to regular user.

Thanks

Carlo Merli

Italy

This may not be the problem that you are having, but some times when I do a copy and paste for a serial number, it adds a space before the first digit in the serial number when you paste it. Make sure that isn't happening when you paste it. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

For direct response from PMDG please go to their Product Support web portal, create a support account and open a trouble ticket. This is a user forum, PMDG Product Support is here: http://support.precisionmanuls.com

Dan Downs KCRP