Sign in to follow this  
martinlest2

PSS 777 Questions - flickering, pitching & night lighting

Been Googling for half the afternoon and although I have seen comments showing others have had the same issues, I haven't resolved any of them: If anyone knows the solutions, I'd be grateful to learn about the necessary fixes. All relate to the original PSS B777-300, not a Posky  merge or whatever. In descending order of 'seriousness'...

1. The a/c pitches up and down in cruise flight (and also in descent). I see this noted in various places: can I fix this (in the aircraft.cfg?) somehow?

2. Some of the VC bitmaps flicker (the gauges seem OK) in the day. Switching on night lighting stops it. I tried installing some alternative files (from the 'other' AVSIM) but they didn't correct this. Any fix?

3. Not such an issue this one, but is there an alternative to the unpleasantly acidic lime-green night lighting I currently seem to have installed? (Can I tone it down with Photoshop, for instance?? Not sure what I need to edit, if so).

Thanks!

.. one more comment. The flickering in the VC has something to do with the lights. Probably the wing lights or logo lights, which have a mind of their own and if on, can't be turned off: if off, I can't turn them on, they adjust themselves. When I am parked at the gate and those lights are off, no VC problems.

Not quite sure what to adjust to fix this. Is it a problem with the gauge file?