Sign in to follow this  
alpha117

Version 2 BETA Delayed

Guys

As in any software development, there can be last minute bugs/issues that come to light. Today has been one of those days. Therefore the release will be delayed until next week -end.

This will give us more time to make sure that when you get the BETA it will be as robust as any BETA can.  We want you to have good experiences from the off and find those hard to find issues that we have missed, not the simple ones that we should find before BETA release.

Thanks for your patience and support.

It will be a good experience trust me

Clive Joy

beta.gif

Posted Image

Guys

Well sorry to hear that really wanted to have at it - thanks for the update and good luck - keep Us posted please

Rich Sennett

Is the release of P2A beta still on track for this weekend?    No pressure but I thought I would ask :) 

Looking forward to trying out the new version.

All

In the last bit of testing today (Saturday UK).  If all goes well, then you guys who have version one will get it.  Just bear in mind it will come with a few items that will be worked on during the first BETA.

This will be explained at release time.   

Right back to making sure dynamically  assigned SID, STARs and approaches work OK   :wink:

Clive Joy

beta.gif

Posted Image

.....UPDATE

Flight into LOWK   went very well, STAR and APPROACH assigned correctly.

Just some more final  'little' tweaks to go.

Clive Joy

beta.gif

Posted Image

.....UPDATE

Great news! Really looking forward to trying out the v.2.0 Beta.

Thanks for the update.

~ Arwen ~

Home Airfield: KHIE

.....UPDATE

Thats it buying in few minutes cant wait any longer and what software doesnt have to have some fixes after release  :wink:

Quick question I have the Carenado hawker 850 wondering if I put the flight plan in its fms how do I interact with pilot2atc - thank you Guys

Rich Sennett

.....UPDATE

That is great news.    Thanks for the update!!

Joe

Thats it buying in few minutes cant wait any longer and what software doesnt have to have some fixes after release  :wink:

Quick question I have the Carenado hawker 850 wondering if I put the flight plan in its fms how do I interact with pilot2atc - thank you Guys

You will have to enter your flight plan into Pilot2ATC.  It only takes a minute.  

Joe

That is great news.    Thanks for the update!!

Joe

You will have to enter your flight plan into Pilot2ATC.  It only takes a minute.  

Joe

Thanks Joe - so I would manually put waypoints that hawker fms created into P2ATC ? why I ask is believe it or not careando fms does a great job on flightplans 

Rich Sennett

Thanks Joe - so I would manually put waypoints that hawker fms created into P2ATC ? why I ask is believe it or not careando fms does a great job on flightplans 

Yes, that's it.   If the careando FMS can export the flight plan in an P2A supported format (I would have to check the manual to confirm what format P2A supports), you may be able to import your flight plan into P2A directly without having to re-key it.

Joe

Yes, that's it.   If the careando FMS can export the flight plan in an P2A supported format (I would have to check the manual to confirm what format P2A supports), you may be able to import your flight plan into P2A directly without having to re-key it.

Joe

Yah Joe thats not going to happen - I wish would have to be a manual I would assume - I dont know of any Carenado's that import or export anything - so thats why I asked the best way to go about it - thanks

Rich Sennett

Guys it's minutes away.........standby  :smile:

well maybe 30minutes

Clive Joy

beta.gif

Posted Image