Sign in to follow this  
mac44

737 NGX Liveries and P3Dv3

Not sure best place to post this one - but am running 737NGX  P3Dv3 version - have downloaded a few liveries through the operations centre but want to give some other ones a try (mainly ANA and JAL) - but these were designed for FSX - will they work with my P3D version and if yes what location do I loaded them to be able to install them?(can't find a liveries location in my operations centre location)

Rick thanks for the reply

So for the ptp files seems to be working ok just add them within the operations centre.........

But some of the other liveries I have are appearing with a textures folder and also a .cfg file - presume these require the manual install ?- please can you tell me step by step how I would install these (i.e precisely what folder in my P3D root I would need to install these into?) - never done it before! - note can see in simobjects/airplanes that for each of the 737 types there appears a texture folder for each installed airlines - do I just need to drop each airlines texture folder into here? but for the .cfg files for each 737 type there appears to be just one - what do I do with the .cfg file that comes with each livery?

Just cut and paste the texture folder only to the relevant model in the simobjects/airplanes/PMDG taking note which model you are installing ie winglet/non winglet 600/700/800/900 etc then copy and paste the lines from the cfg which came with the texture and add that to the main aircraft.cfg inside the pmdg aircraft folder your installing too, it will look like this!! scroll down below the last one and paste then change the number highlighted in bold to the next sequence, so if the last entry in your cfg is 7 then this will be 8 etc.

[fltsim.0]
title=PMDG 737-800NGX PMDG House Winglets
sim=B737-800WL
model=
panel=
sound=
texture=pmdg
kb_checklists=Boeing737-800_check
kb_reference=Boeing737-800_ref
atc_airline=PMDG
atc_id=N738PM
atc_flight_number=738
atc_model=737-800
atc_parking_types=GATE,RAMP
atc_type=BOEING
ui_createdby=PMDG
ui_manufacturer=Boeing
ui_type=737-800NGX
ui_typerole=737-800
ui_variation=PMDG House Winglets
airline_name=PMDG Flight Test
description=Boeing 737-800 powered by CFM engines v 1.0\nPMDG Simulations\nwww.precisionmanuals.com \n\nProduced under license from Boeing Management Company.\n\nBoeing 737, 737-800 & Boeing are among the trademarks owned by Boeing.
visual_damage=0

tpewpb-6.png

rick thanks

1)For the Tavers liveries does the 77W indicate PDMG 777? if yes which version?

2)Also I got most of the FSX liveries working now - but have an issue with some 777-200 ones in the link below (including a nice one by Mao Asada).

Strangely for all three have moved the texture files into my P3D then edited the .cfg file (they are number 9 10 and 11) - but they are not appearing in my P3D as selectable aircraft (all the ones I install through the operations centre are)

Any ideas?

http://blog.livedoor.jp/flyer_fsx/archives/1004179076.html

rick thanks

1)For the Tavers liveries does the 77W indicate PDMG 777? if yes which version?

2)Also I got most of the FSX liveries working now - but have an issue with some 777-200 ones in the link below (including a nice one by Mao Asada).

Strangely for all three have moved the texture files into my P3D then edited the .cfg file (they are number 9 10 and 11) - but they are not appearing in my P3D as selectable aircraft (all the ones I install through the operations centre are)

Any ideas?

http://blog.livedoor.jp/flyer_fsx/archives/1004179076.html

77W is the 777-300ER

• Upvote 1

Cheers,

John Tavendale
Textures by Tavers - https://www.facebook.com/texturesbytavers