Sign in to follow this  
GauthierH

Wifi Network problem

Hello,

I'm trying to use simplugins, trial version, on 2 pc, wifi linked on BBOX2 router.

FSX, win 7 64, and Win 7 32 for remote, same domain and submask as I far as I can say.

Have I to forward ports on router?

It works although on same pc.

I'm trying on 2 different remote PC.

FSX PC is static IP.

I can use PlanG on lan via simconnect.

Can someone guide me through the way until success?

I will try to give best data to find the cause, but will need the ways to find...

Thank you very much,

G

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello,

I already saw this FAQ and made what is said as I can think.

I use 1 network card but it seems there are some connections but not used here. (VirtualBox Host-Only Network, Connexion au réseau local -I have not cables between PC's-, Connexion réseau sans fil -this is the one is used and first in the list named in FAQ here up.)

Ip:

FSX 192.168.1.3

PanelBuilder 192.168.1.4

Thank you.

G

If you have a local LAN adapter and WiFi, you have at least 2 network cards. Have you tried a cabled connection? We recommend a cabled connection over a WiFi Connection in any case because of possible lag issues.

In the adapter list, make sure your WiFi connection is on the top if you want to use WiFi.

I didn't try cable connection because I'm searching the solution that is good for me and would like wifi one.

I know that I risk lag delay but I want to see if it is good or not.

In the adapter list, the first one is the wifi I use for long now. The PC's are on lan and I succeed to run PlanG with simconnect.

I have files and printer sharing and also I'm in the same workgroup (groupement residentiel).

Thank you for help, but can we go further to the success?

G

Cab you try ti disable any network adapter you are not using? Are there any Bluetooth adapters installed?