Sign in to follow this  
vegasjon

737 NGX HUD missing data

I head this can be caused by a corrupt DLL and I usually see it happen after installing certain terrain packages. Does anyone know of a resolution? I had also heard that the help desk can repair it if you send them the file, but I can't locate the help desk system for PMDG either...Any assistance anyone?

Jon Richardson

Raleigh, NC

but I can't locate the help desk system for PMDG either...Any assistance anyone?

PMDG Product Support (also on their web page several locations): http://support.precisionmanuals.com

The problem usually isn't a DLL file but the dll.xml file used by the sim to locate dll modules for use during session.  If you had a corrupt dll for the HUD then you could fix that by just running the installer selecting REPAIR.

Dan Downs KCRP

Tried your recommendation and it didnt fix it- just deleted all my liveries...I'll try the help desk,,.

Jon Richardson

Raleigh, NC

Tried your recommendation and it didnt fix it- just deleted all my liveries...I'll try the help desk,,.

They're actually still there. Repair removed the entries by overwriting the aircraft.cfg. Runnin the OC will cause it to attempt to repair the broken links. Sending us the dll.xml file via support will allow us to fix it.

Kyle Rodgers