Sign in to follow this  
chris512

Modern Alternative to FS Recorder?

Does anyone know if there's a modern up to date application that I can record my flights with? I'd like to be able to watch my landings back from different angles, but the P3D recorder doesn't include any of my 737NGX flap and spoiler settings etc...

Thanks...

I don't think so, but FS Recorder 1.33 works in P3d if you're willing to put up with an error message that pops up every time you start P3d.

I don't think so, but FS Recorder 1.33 works in P3d if you're willing to put up with an error message that pops up every time you start P3d.

Thanks, it's shame that the development of it appeared to have stopped back in 2012...

Thanks, it's shame that the development of it appeared to have stopped back in 2012...

I got it working in my P3D 3.1 and it seems to work pretty well. The sound is a bit dodgy on playback but I can live with that. I did notice that the flaps don't appear to be recording and playing back at all on the PMDG 737 NGX, but everything else does. Is there a reason for that?