Sign in to follow this  
BuddyDog

Feel There/ Wilco Embraer E-175 & P3D v3.1

I did some searching in this and the LM forum, but since I did not see the subject, thought I would ask.

I am no longer using FSX and now run P3D v 3.1.  I have been able to install ORBX FTX Global, ASN, PMDG aircraft, Majestic Dh8D, add-ons from FSDT, Flightbeam and the sim runs well.

I have the Feel There E-175/ 195 and was wondering if these can be installed in v 3.1.  I do not have a migration tool.

If anyone has been able to install them and can provide some assistance, I would be grateful.

Thanks!

Stephen Forsgren

I installed them. Seems to be ok with some small lighting issues i think.  Its a shame its really showing its age though. VC textures are quite blurry.  If they do an updated version, im sure it would sell well because all in all its not a bad aircraft.

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

The developers behind this products are not with Majestic. You'd need to ask them as I'm pretty sure that still have the code. 

??

I am referring to the Feel There/Wilco E175.  Majestic already has installers for the DH8D-Q400 and it works in P3D.  I was just wondering if anyone has an idea if the Embraer works in P3D.  If you had success installing it, I would really like some guide on how to install and get it running in P3D v3.1.  I had the Embraer when I used FSX, and the download is still good.  I just have not tried to install it in P3D and wanted to know if it works.

Thanks again! 

Stephen Forsgren

I just installed by pointing to the P3D root. No EMT needed.

Doing a flight now actually and no problems so far.

Feelthere, if your reading this, would be great to see this aircraft redone and updated

CYVR LSZH 

I've also installed in p3d 3.1 without problem, and they works great!

I'm also hope in, at least, a cockpit graphic upgrade to today standards as the systems are working great and the external model is awesome.

Feelthere, if your reading this, would be great to see this aircraft redone and updated

I've also installed in p3d 3.1 without problem, and they works great!

I'm also hope in, at least, a cockpit graphic upgrade to today standards as the systems are working great and the external model is awesome.

That's great to hear guys. I was about asking the same as the OP.

Thanks for your feedback.

Cheers

Frank

Thank you for the feedback!

By "pointing to the root" you mean just: 

C:\Program filed (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3d V3?

Stephen Forsgren

Thank you for the feedback!

By "pointing to the root" you mean just: 

C:\Program filed (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3d V3?

Whereever your p3d is installed and point to its main directory. 

I sure hope you dont have it in programfilesx86 though. Thats a bad thing.

CYVR LSZH 

Well I hope its the 170s/90s but the statement is kinda vague.

Currently we are developing the biggest ever feelThere developed product smile.png

CYVR LSZH 

I installed them. Seems to be ok with some small lighting issues i think.  Its a shame its really showing its age though. VC textures are quite blurry.  If they do an updated version, im sure it would sell well because all in all its not a bad aircraft.

I downloaded an update some time ago and the vc bluriness was fixed.  I will have a look and see if I can find the file and provide you with a link.

\Robert Hamlich/

I downloaded an update some time ago and the vc bluriness was fixed.  I will have a look and see if I can find the file and provide you with a link.

Sweet. Never found anything like that.  Thanks!

CYVR LSZH 

I was wondering if anyone had success with Feelthere EMB 135/145 within P3D ?
I tried but I am getting underpowered engines, jaggy rudder and throttle control.
Otherwise the VC and external model are looking great.