Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

FS9 jetBlue Airbus at gate, at Toledo Express KTOL

Mitch, great shots!  By the way who made the airbus?.  Been thinking about picking up the old PSS model since I have only used the overland models. 

Regards,

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Mitch, great shots!  By the way who made the airbus?.  Been thinking about picking up the old PSS model since I have only used the overland models. 

Regards,

Hi Carl,...

It's the Project Airbus A321-231 base model for FS9, and then you add whatever skins you want within the folder. Go to Project Airbus and download what you wish.

Thanks,

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Well, your sabbatical from the screenshot forum wasn't that long after all ... :D

Sascha

Well, your sabbatical from the screenshot forum wasn't that long after all ... :D

Sascha

I'm posting just a few, here and there....and doing way more flying, Sascha! :)

How's the Spring texture set coming? :)

Mitch'er

How's the Spring texture set coming? :)

No time at all! RW commitments have kept me insanely busy -  we had last week's big gravitational wave announcement to prepare and so I just did the few updates of last week to keep my hand in! Things are (slowly) going back to normal, and I hope to have some more time in the next months.

Sscha

• Upvote 1

No time at all! RW commitments have kept me insanely busy -  we had last week's big gravitational wave announcement to prepare and so I just did the few updates of last week to keep my hand in! Things are (slowly) going back to normal, and I hope to have some more time in the next months.

Sscha

Thanks for the update, Sascha!  Of course, RW events, eclipse the hobby side.  Einstein is hoisting a glass of beer, up there......and saying "Yeah...Star-Trek warp drive and sub-space....rrrrrrrright.....".   :P

Great sunrise impressions. The sky colours correspond well with the blue tailfin and engine nacelle.

Which KTOL version do you use? The one by Shez Ansari and Mel Bullerdick?

@Sascha (sorry Mitch for being o/t): Thanks for the recent EVO updates, good to read about progress in your work. Your RW commitments sound more exciting than mine...

Harald Geyer
   Gründer der Messerschmitt Freunde Dresden v. V.

lYI9iQV.jpg

Great sunrise impressions. The sky colours correspond well with the blue tailfin and engine nacelle.

Which KTOL version do you use? The one by Shez Ansari and Mel Bullerdick?

@Sascha (sorry Mitch for being o/t): Thanks for the recent EVO updates, good to read about progress in your work. Your RW commitments sound more exciting than mine...

TOLEDO EXPRESS AIRPORT
Shehryar Ansari/Mel Bullerdick

Love the classic AI. :smile:

I do as well.  It is this set (decade(s)) that has me really identify with the hobby, and what was out there...in  my youth, and 20/30's....