Sign in to follow this  
iDrBlade

PMDG 737NGX and all Saitek Controls step by step guide

Hi there, is there anybody feeling confident to create and publish a step by step guide for setting up ALL saitek controls to PMDG 737 with the use of 3ed party programs to let them perfectly work all together.there are a lot of us none PC guru and need some simple to read  guide to let us enjoy the flying. a donation link would be great idea as will make satisfied people appreciate the help by donating some quids.

Regards

My advice is download the driver files only for each device from the Saitek website and use those instead of what is on a disc that came with the product. Run the installer plus one device in, move on. You do not need any of the programs as a casual user. Then configure as many videos show. Only make sure you have sensitivity sliders for your axis all full to the right. -David Lee

Hi All, Thank you for the advice above, Yep I have been on Utube, tried to connect to 737 PMDG with the saitek drivers, bought 2 useless programs FSUIPC and Spad.next with no success, the problem is the saitek panels: radio, switch, multi,instrument , they work partially and could not make the Instrument panel working at all it shows SPAD on it all the times. Spad crashed once it was downloaded, FSUIPC does not support panels, as it support buttons and axis and the owner (Pete Dawson) does not bother to help when it gets to saitek equipment because of "tiny penis syndrome" leaving people like myself in limbo.

I do not have Saitek panels and have no clue what SPAD is but I know how you feel when something isn't working but should be. Is your FSUIPC the registered version because once you get used to it (an there is a sort-of learning curve), it is a must-have.

Is the problem ONLY with PMDG? 

If not have you seen stuff like this?

http://forum.simflight.com/topic/76000-fsuipc4-does-not-see-saitek-panels/

Mario Di Lauro