Sign in to follow this  
Nike Hercoles

Active Sky Next can not connect to the company servers

Hi

I got a problem with ASN which I purchased about two years ago. I live in Iran. ASN worked perfectly until recently. It is now about two weeks that ASN could not connect to HiFi Simulation servers to download the weather. I have to use VPN services to get to HiFi servers. Also I could not access to HiFi Simulation website and have to use VPN to do so. It is frustrating that it happened as most of the international restrictions imposed on Iran are being lifted. 

You might want to run IPCONFIG to confirm IP addresses for web connection.

If running on a network: Suggest using the more static IP via LAN versus Wireless IP. If your non-VPN address has changed, then you would have to change it also inside SimConnect----wireless IP more likely to change often on you.

Boston Virtual ARTCC website has a good overview on SimConnect setup on network---server and client.

http://forums.bvartcc.com/index.php?topic=4950.0

Doug