Sign in to follow this  
Belkamine

Help me with Saitek panels please

Hi everyone , I am Amine , new to all this , straight to the point , I am building my home cockpit , bought three Saitek panels , all worked well untill , I tried to add a usb hub ,my panels lost the gauges and one of the three lost the complete display , the other two still have the Saitek add. Display but no gauges . I have no idea what just happened , please help .

Thank you all

Amine

Its possible the order or location of items has been lost when the new USB ports were added. If you re-install the Saitek programs, they probably will find the locations and hopefully that will get them going again.

Steve Waite: Engineer at codelegend.com

There's a lot of information about Saitek gauges here:

https://fsxtimes.wordpress.com/

It's run by a guy named Tom Tsui, who writes software for Saitek panels, freeware and payware. I don't use the panels myself, but I have read that often on a re-boot, things are not as when the previous session was shutdown, and I also think it's something to do with the re-ordering of USB ports on start up.

For example, I spotted this when I was getting the URL, not sure if this is the type of thing you meant, but just in case

The ability of starting up multiple FIPs in specific order everytime has been a feature requested by almost all FIP users for a long long time.   Saitek has finally implemented it onto its new drivers.   However, this feature may need another tweak in order to function.

That quote came from here:

https://fsxtimes.wordpress.com/category/solutions/

Hope it helps

Eugene