Sign in to follow this  
flyinpilot212121

Where to get this program?

Ive moved on to fsx, however I still have fs9 installed with a vast amounts of add-ons, I'm using fsx for VFR flying, I'm thinking instead of investing tons of cash on fsx add-ins why not try this program to see if I can rekindle my fs9 and payers airliners before investing in fsx.

So just curious, is there a site somewhere to purchase along with the cost of this program?

Thanks

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

Hi Gerry,

and thank you for your interest. Check your PM, I've sent you details on how to get EVO.

Cheers,

Sascha

Hallo Sascha, I'm also still using FS9 and looking at ways to enhance the overall look. Please send details of where i can obtain EVO.

i7-12700KF, RTX 3080 12GB, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, ASUS PG348Q 34" ultra-wide monitor, Track IR 5, HP Reverb G2, Windows 10 64-bit

Please send PM with information. Thank you in advance

Joe Balmas

Hi

I'd also be grateful for a link on how to start please.

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Hi,

I'd like to know if there is a way of payment other than PayPal in order to get Evo.

Cheers,

Achilleas

I'd like to know if there is a way of payment other than PayPal in order to get Evo.

Hi Achilleas,

please send me a mail to fs9evo@gmail.com and I'll get back to you.

Cheers,

Sascha

Hi all, just wondering if you could let me know how to get my hands on this spectacular textures??

Many Thanks!!

Hi,

just drop me a line at fs9evo@gmail.com and I'll get back to you.

Cheers,

Sascha

Just wondering if still possible to get these?  Thanks 

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

Is FS9 evo still available. I have an old version (FS9 Evo 2.0) and would like to get the updated version.

Jean-Jacques

Jean-Jacques Struyf

between EBBR and EBCI