All these separate posts on the add on handles are total overkill! Cease and desist!

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

True, they should be merged,but I think it shows people are frustrated at the lack of action from Saitek. (not that they ever provide feedback).

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

True, they should be merged,but I think it shows people are frustrated at the lack of action from Saitek. (not that they ever provide feedback).

I think he is actually referring to ohk142 post which promotes, I am assuming, his website.

Yes. Was nearly identical and simultaneous posts in at least three different topics, including a new one I believe he started.  All promoting the same product.

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

Yes. Was nearly identical and simultaneous posts in at least three different topics, including a new one I believe he started.  All promoting the same product.

Seems to be more than a little of that going on around here.  Another is promoting his helicopter website...

Greg

Ahh I see now, I wasn't paying attention to the links below :)

Jude Bradley

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

Has there been any recent news regarding the production and availability of Saitek yokes and throttle quadrants?

Thx,

Al

Not that I have heard. The date of sometime in May provided in January obviously did not come to pass.  There was innuendo in one message of new devices with new technology (such as wireless) coming, but nothing on that either.  There are some Saitek flight devices that do continue to be available, but many are not. 

Frank Patton
ASUS 

Hey guys, I just received this from Saitek officially as I sent them an email asking about when they will start making new quadrants.

I have received an answer from our higher-ups regarding the throttle quadrants. 

We are expecting to receive new ones starting with July and in August as well. 

Please do not hesitate to contact us again if you have any other questions regarding Mad Catz products. 

Best regards,
Paul

Technical/Customer Support Rep

This message is intended only for the use of the Addressee and may contain information that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL. If you are not the intended recipient, dissemination of this communication is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please erase all copies of the message and its attachments and notify us immediately. 

Ticket Details

Jack Sawyer

Hey guys, I just received this from Saitek officially as I sent them an email asking about when they will start making new quadrants.

I have received an answer from our higher-ups regarding the throttle quadrants. 

We are expecting to receive new ones starting with July and in August as well. 

Please do not hesitate to contact us again if you have any other questions regarding Mad Catz products. 

Best regards,

Paul

Technical/Customer Support Rep

This message is intended only for the use of the Addressee and may contain information that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL. If you are not the intended recipient, dissemination of this communication is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please erase all copies of the message and its attachments and notify us immediately. 

Ticket Details

Hopefully that applies to yokes and rudder pedals as well.

Al

Which year?

Jude Bradley

Which year?

Well, they just sent this the other day so I assume it's this year.

Jack Sawyer

Sorry Jack, my attempt at humour. Hard to convey it in text :)

Jude Bradley

Sorry Jack, my attempt at humour. Hard to convey it in text :)

Ah, I understand, hey, I was as surprised as anybody to even GET a reply from them.  I thought my message was sorta like a message in a bottle and someday someone might reply but they replied the next day.

So there is hope because I just had a quadrant go bad, bought two broken ones from ebay for parts, tried to fix one but I need a smaller soldering iron, and well, I'd like another quadrant.  I sure do hope what they told me is truthful.  I don't know why they're so tight lipped about things, you'd think a company like that would be all over the forums telling people "Hello, we're gonna be back soon" but maybe they don't LIKE making money, who knows :)

Jack Sawyer