Sign in to follow this  
kenz

Does anyone know the configuration for Meridiana ?

Hello, just downloaded the Goldstar texture for meridiana 737-800 but there is no config file with it, so it uses default pmdg config for the cockpit.

I would like to have a more realistic configuration but I just can't find a cockpit picture of meridiana 737-800 on the internet.

By looking at airfleets, and testing all the former registration of their 737-800 fleet I just found this

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Air-Italy-Polska/Boeing-737-84P/1901052/L/&sid=ae5a61b22cc539fc22eef0d9f7010d9d

(just realised avsim does'nt accept links to airliners.net ? why ??)

So it's a collins MCP, good start, but what about the whole lot of other options ? 

does anyone have information ?

does the exact name of the model gives any informations ? (I mean the 737-8BK; 737-8KP etc..)

thanks for help !

(just realised avsim does'nt accept links to airliners.net ? why ??)

Because that site has a reputation for borderline rabid reactions to their photos being used anywhere other than their site. In order to protect AVSIM from people linking to their pictures here, the domain is blocked.

does the exact name of the model gives any informations ? (I mean the 737-8BK; 737-8KP etc..)

Yes and no. The BK at the end identifies the customer. In the case of 8BK, CIT Leasing Corp (so Meridiana has apparently leased it from CIT). So, in a way, it does give you a hint at model variations - 8BK will be different from 8BQ - but it doesn't specify what they are.

See here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Boeing_customer_codes

Kyle Rodgers

thanks kyle !

didn't knew about customer codes, we learn every day !

so apparently, the 4 -800 that are actually in Meridiana's fleet have all been first ordered by leasing companies http://www.airfleets.net/flottecie/Meridiana-active-b737ng-0-typedesc.htm

6N - GECAS

5F - GATX Capital Corporation

1Q - Tombo Aviation

...won't help me a lot lol 

...won't help me a lot lol 

haha - nope. That could mean that the equipment varies pretty widely. It doesn't absolutely mean that, but it could.

Kyle Rodgers