Sign in to follow this  
Vulcan

Request for Beijing,Delhi,Sydney,or Mumbai Sceneries

Guest QF744

:-) Hi There,Why has no one thought to do payware or even freeware,for that matter,sceneries for Beijing,Delhi,Mumbai or Sydney airports.They are all major international airports!There are many European and US airports that are done and redone but not one for any of these airports,why?If i could design scenery i would do them,but i can,tFor scenery developers out there any chance of someone doing one or all of these sceneries? QF744:-)

Have you searched the file library here?I have 2 Sydney files, both by Clive Marriott and I'm sure I have scenery for Mumbai, unless it was for FS2002, but cannot locate the file at present.

Guest Tim W

Yep, Good scenery that Sydney, and there's a file for the city as well, the airport isyssyv2.zip A project from the team at the Sydney Flight Simulation Center.http://www.aussim.com/sfsc/intro.htmlNEW IN THIS VERSION.********************THE AIRPORT.************Added new Virgin Airlines Terminal area. Improved visuals around the airport area give the airport a whole new look. ( Better for frame rates).Improved night lighting.Removal of static aircraft to provide better frame rates. A separate bgl is included for those who wish to retain this feature.Updated International Terminal area.THE SYDNEY AREA.****************Harbour traffic, including ferry boats and ferry wharfsNavy fleet off Sydney HeadsSouth head Lighthouses.Garden Island enhancementsWoolloomooloo Finger WharfNeutral Bay sub BaseNorth Sydney buildings.Fort Denison.Stadium Australia and Aussie Stadium.Shell refinery at Clyde.CheersTimhttp://members.chello.nl/t.westnutt/realair.gif

YSSYjtacof_9.zip here in the libraryI recommend all version of Jan's scenery