Sign in to follow this  
Rythegreat

Dreamlights for CaptainSim 767.

Hey... so this is like a mini project I did. I was tired of the basic lights on the CS767, and recently went out of town and the 737 I was on had dreamlights. So.. after much research and annoying recoloring I'm ready to release it. I didn't originally plan to but might as well.

One thing, I didn't upload it yet because I didn't know if it would be copyright infringement... so if someone tells me its ok I will.

Screen shot:
vs8W590.png

Any thoughts? The windows have it too. The reason there's blue on the other bins is for shadowing. Easy to remove. This only happens at night.

Is that an in-sim pic?  Read the EULA (run the installer), see if it says anything about reverse engineering.  I think I downloaded a VC cockpit mod from their forum once so it might be okay.  Like I said, check the EULA just to make sure.

\Robert Hamlich/

Is that an in-sim pic?  Read the EULA (run the installer), see if it says anything about reverse engineering.

Oh. Thanks. Didn't think about that. But for your question, yes that is from in FSX.I'm sitting at Philly.

Edit: Read the EULA. Should be fine. Will upload.

Also one thing I forgot to mention, this is for the basepack. Idk if the 200 has its own cabin. If so, it won't work.

One other thing, the dreamlights turn off properly when you turn the panel lights off. Cabin lights are controlled by panel lights. Shift+L by default.

Edit 2: I uploaded it. Name is dreamlights.zip.