Sign in to follow this  
afraj

P3D 777, and 737

So I am in the process of switching to p3d from FSX. I currently only one FSX PMDG

is there a reason why p3d products more expensive?

Why didn't PMDG offer a discount to any existing FSX customer that are literally buying the

Same product in another platform

These are ligit questions but a PMDG customer, who always enjoyed PMDG products and will always do

As long as they keep making great products.

They  did  offer  a  discount and  this  has  been  discussed  so many times  before,  a  search  would  have  gotten  your  answer

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

So I am in the process of switching to p3d from FSX. I currently only one FSX PMDG

is there a reason why p3d products more expensive?

Why didn't PMDG offer a discount to any existing FSX customer that are literally buying the

Same product in another platform

These are ligit questions but a PMDG customer, who always enjoyed PMDG products and will always do

As long as they keep making great products.

This is one of many threads that explain the situation - http://www.avsim.com/topic/459512-08jan15-updated-p3d-development-information/.  Like Peter Kelberg wrote a temporary discount was offered. As he wrote search the Forums - primarily the PMDG 777 and PMDG General. 

If only I had a dollar for every time these types of questions come up. My 747v2 would already be paid for, plus maybe a new airport.

Sean Campbell

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator