Sign in to follow this  
Michael Moe

FSRecorder and P3Dv3.1

I got it working just fine now.

Great tool to record with and now that i have NGX/777 emmersion as well and world cam working its just amazing with the lights and effect.

Did 3 playbacks on approach and it does not hurt VAS either. Only seems like the flaps settings is not recorded

Will try recording a hole flight and maybe load it as traffic

Other than that is great

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

Hi Michael,

which version do you use?

Thanx :)

Greetz

MJ

My youtube blog________________________Prepar3D v2.5/v3

youtubefooter.jpg

Thanx mate, that is what im using too. Thought you found a way to get the latest one to work. Do you know a way to suppress the info message of FSRecorder upon sim start up? I find it kinda annoying.

Greetz

MJ

My youtube blog________________________Prepar3D v2.5/v3

youtubefooter.jpg

Thanx mate, that is what im using too. Thought you found a way to get the latest one to work. Do you know a way to suppress the info message of FSRecorder upon sim start up? I find it kinda annoying.

No because it's hardcoded into FSRecorder. Great program.

Michael Moe

• Upvote 1

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

May i ask how did you get the world camera working?  I have been trying to get this to work for quite some time now.

Mr Leny

CPU I7 8700K @ 5.0GHz , MOBO -Asus Maximus X Hero (WiFi AC),GPU - GTX1080 TI , RAM - CORSAIR Vengeance RGB 16GB DDR4 3600MHz
SSD -Crucial MX500 1TB (P3D Install Only)
OS- Samsung 960 EVO 500GB (Window 10 Pro 64)

May i ask how did you get the world camera working?  I have been trying to get this to work for quite some time now.

I think it was related to Microsoft Defender in Windows 10 and EZCA. Try to exclude all EZCA folders.

Then also check your cameras.cfg and check that you do not have a EZCA hotkey selection that might be conflicting.

There are 3 camera configuration in EZCA. EZCA VC CAM ,EZCA Aircraft cam and EZCA worldcam.

On my system only VC and Aircraft cam was switching when i used the EZCA cam list. When i tried the ESCA  worldcam list it would still be in "VC mode" there for saving a worldcam was not working.

I think EZCA normally switch to "EZCA worldCAM" when you select a saved worldcam (you can check it up in the right corner of your sim) but i had to do it manually by right clicking inside the VC and select "EZCA worldCAM first) 

I think Windows defender was the culprit here.

Everything works fine when you are in "EZCA World cam" mode.

Michael Moe 

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Well i am using Window 7 and i don't have window defender enable . I am going to have to give another try. World Cam is really good for recording landing near the runway.

I just notice Ezdok  now support Prepar3dV3.1. I saw it at this post which helps http://www.simforums.com/forums/the-p3d-v312-is-supported-now_topic54624.html

Mr Leny

CPU I7 8700K @ 5.0GHz , MOBO -Asus Maximus X Hero (WiFi AC),GPU - GTX1080 TI , RAM - CORSAIR Vengeance RGB 16GB DDR4 3600MHz
SSD -Crucial MX500 1TB (P3D Install Only)
OS- Samsung 960 EVO 500GB (Window 10 Pro 64)