Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

This is a great rendition of Orlando Intl, Florida...

Most highly recommended!   After all the support libraries are in place, (and are needed!), you will actually feel you are there.  You also need to have all the graphic options at their max settings to see it all. Again, you feel you are actually there....there is so much to see, I suggest firstly, that you do a full taxi-rubber-neck of the entire airport and all its terminal arms.  Lots to see...VERY DETAILED....and then use a G.A. aircraft for some touch and go circuits, to fully appreciate this beaut from the air.....

This airport property is physically huge, in square miles!

Eclipse_1.png

Eclipse_2.png

Eclipse_3.png

Eclipse_4.png

Eclipse_5.png

Eclipse_6.png

Run..don't walk to get this, and all the library files it needs....

http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=30503

Cheers,

Mitch

I can always appreciate a good airport. Just downloaded.

Hey, Larry,

You're gonna like this beaut!   I didn't take to the air for over 45 minutes...just taxi'ed around, lol

You do need all those library though....so hope you got them all, before the big 'tourist run'...:)

Mitch

You're welcome...have fun!

Thanks for the HU Mitch.

I downloaded KMCO and made sure that all libraries were installed, but I'm getting an error message. The scenery loads and it looks good, but I get "the scenery might not look correct error."

Jose

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Thanks for the HU Mitch.

I downloaded KMCO and made sure that all libraries were installed, but I'm getting an error message. The scenery loads and it looks good, but I get "the scenery might not look correct error."

Jose

You need to read the PDF manual file, Jose..and it will show you how the lib's for this property, must be set in a needed, sequential order. When you do that...you will have no further error messages.  The airport property is huge...and there are great finds, everywhere!!!