Sign in to follow this  
daniales

COMM display doesn´t work for me

Dear friends,

I am trying to use the COMM display as mentioned on PMDG 777 tutorial as:

"As the APU powers up, you notice an •ATC prompt on the EICAS with a note at the bottom of the upper display that says “LARGE ATC MESSAGE.” To display the message, you select COMM on the display control and see the following on the NEW MESSAGE pages."

Nothing happens when I try the options ATC, Flight Information, Company, Review, Manager or New Messages.

Is it possible to use this tool? How can I do to use?

Thanks,

Dani Glikmanas

São Paulo - Brazil

Dani Glikmanas

P3D São Paulo - Brazil

Is it possible to use this tool?

This must be Tutorial 1.5 that Kyle graciously put together for us... nope.  Kyle put extra information in the tutorial to explain what happens real world but is not included in the simulator.  Careful reading should indicate what's simulated and what he is adding for background knowledge.  If English is your second language I understand how there might be confusion.  Refer to the Introduction document as desired for most features included in the simulation.

Dan Downs KCRP

Is it possible to use this tool? How can I do to use?

No. The introduction to this section mentions quite clearly that the images are simulated. Best not to skip through a Tutorial - be sure to read it fully.

Kyle Rodgers