Sign in to follow this  
ryanbatc

DDENN Global Jet interior preview

Holy schnikes!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Amazing...  I can't wait to see what the rest of this aircraft looks like!

Jim Stewart

Milviz Person.

Great work by Ddenn.  I truly, sincerely hope that the systems on this aircraft are well-modeled.  Otherwise, it's all just eye candy.  But I have faith Denis will do a fantastic job, and X-Plane will finally have a beautiful, complex, versatile GA aircraft!

-Elliot

• Upvote 1

Intel Core i9 10900k @ 5.1 GHz / Asus Maximus Hero XII / Nvidia RTX 3090 FE / 32 GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo DDR4-3600 CL16-16-16-36 / Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2 TB NVMe / Noctua NH-D15 / EVGA Supernova 1600 T2 / Honeycomb Alpha Yoke / CH Pro Pedals / Saitek Pro Flight Throttle Quadrant / HP Reverb G2

The one thing I note after watching this video is not just that the texturing is utterly sublime, but that it doesn't appear 'X-Plane-ish' at all. Fantastic work so far, really can't wait to see the rest of the aircraft.

Jim Stewart

Milviz Person.

Yeah I'm concerned about the avionics - the real is really advanced - and I'd hope he could do navigraph integration for the FMS

But time will tell

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

i'm getting rotate sim md80 flashbacks with this. WOOW LOOK AT THE TEXTURES, LOOK LOOK.

pssst...please don't look too close to the systems simulation, NO NO LOOK AT THE AMAZING SHOWER DUDE!!

:Hmmmph:

But indeed, time will tell. 

-Roland

I think it's the most detailed shower in any sim I've ever seen lol!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |

My son flies for a company that just purchased  a 6000 this past fall. I had the privileged  to fly with him from KBJC to KDFW .The interior shots look just the same except for the wood color and their was no shower in theirs.This might convince me to purchase X-Plane !

Wow looks 10x better than anything I've flown in FSX or P3D

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.