Sign in to follow this  
codename_b747

Possibility of SATCOM antenna option for 200LR

Hello,

Is there a possibility to have the SATCOM option unlocked for the -200LR? I know that it is only available for the -300 but I have been seeing -200 with SATCOMs, particularly United Airlines.

Thanks!

-Jomar P.

Hello,

Is there a possibility to have the SATCOM option unlocked for the -200LR? I know that it is only available for the -300 but I have been seeing -200 with SATCOMs, particularly United Airlines.

Thanks!

-Jomar P.

It already is, make sure you have the latest version (Early Jan 16) Turn it on in the equipent options on the FMC Two options mid and aft.

Tom Cain

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

It already is, make sure you have the latest version (Early Jan 16) Turn it on in the equipent options on the FMC Two options mid and aft.

Tom Cain

Thanks for the reply. I forgot to mention that I do not have the -300 expansion pack. I tried looking for it in the FMC but to no luck.  

Jomar P.

Thanks for the reply. I forgot to mention that I do not have the -300 expansion pack. I tried looking for it in the FMC but to no luck.  

Jomar P.

PMDG Setup - Equipment - bottom of page 5 (Packages)  If it's not there, then either you have the wrong version installed or you have a bad install.

Tom Cain

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

I have been seeing -200 with SATCOMs, particularly United Airlines.
I don't believe United operates the LR. I see ERs in their fleet but no LRs.

I don't believe United operates the LR. I see ERs in their fleet but no LRs.

No they don't use the 200LR however there are UNITED (Fictional) liveries available for the 200LR, also American. PMDG did provide some fictional airlines liveries for the T7 if they were using other variants of the T7 like the 200ER.

Tom Cain

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

Indeed, the SATCOM antenna on the -200 seems to be a quiet addition in the most recent update.  Very welcome sight.

Kyle Weber (Private Pilot, ASEL; Flight Test Engineer)
Check out my repaints and downloads, all right here on AVSIM