Sign in to follow this  
N400QW

Are we in General Aviation heaven or what?

Is it just me or has the last few weeks and months been absolutely wonderful for GA? For freeware there is the LIC The Christen Eagle, which is simply a work of art, in its beauty and its flyability. I find myself flying this plane for hours and not even knowing it. Then there is Milton and teams Beech 18, man what a bird, a great creation, and one that I will keep in my FS for many versions to come. On the AI side Ultimate GA, and their 402/550/BBJ/Gulfstream, this has livened up my airports with great traffic, very enjoyable stuff.Payware? Wow there are some real stunners. The Dreamfleet Baron 58, this plane has set a new standard in GA, and their A36 which I hope to grab also. The FSD 337, which I hope to take delivery of in the next few weeks, looks to be another slam dunk for FSD.And I am sure there are many out there I have missed, these are just but a few of the planes that are making my wife dread the day I bought FS9, and refers to it as the other woman. She has proposed banning me from credit card use and has placed police barriers at all EBGames to prevent me purchasing the next version.

-----------------------------"There is an art . . . to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss!"

Guest Simicro

Jason, I would add to your good list the RealAir SF260 (ultra smooth gauges and top notch flight model) but I totally agree with you : flying GA in FS2004 has never been so gooood !

I simply love the Flight 1 172. I use it more than any other GA aircraft I own. It is fantastic in either 2D or the VC. When I am trying to fly realistically I use the 2D panel only because the gauges are more bright and easier to follow. It is true that GA offerings have never been so good now if only MSFS itself was as good ;D [h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4]AMD 64 4000+|ASUS K8V DELUXE|SAPPHIRE ATI X800XT PE|MUNCHKIN 3200|80 gig SATA|DELL 1905FP 19" LCD|TRACKir PRO|PFC JEPPESEN MOONY YOKE|

I am enjoying the Carenado C182And the Dreamfleet A36And the Eaglesoft biz jets.Not only are there great packages from Ultimate GA, but search the library for David Cooper. He has released some great jetstar, westwind, g2, c90, b200, flight options, netjets plans, etc.Fantastic!!

How could I forget the B200 from Aeroworx. (slaps forehead)

-----------------------------"There is an art . . . to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss!"

Blatant plug...the Eaglesoft Cirrus SR20 G2 is not only released but on the cover of FlightXpress Magazine:-lol

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png