Sign in to follow this  
mikecspike

Need assistance with install

Hi, so roughly a year ago I bought the base package and installed it, however when moving to a new pc I had to uninstall and attempt to re-install the 747-400. I tried but to no avail, as my orderID couldn't be used (probably because I've already used it). At the time I didn't buy one of those 're-order tickets' (they were about 3 euros). Fast forward about a year later to today, and the orderID still doesn't work (of course) however I can't find these re-order tickets. Also, PMDG seem to have gotten rid of the 747 product page, as a 404 comes up (damn).

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated  :smile:

You probably  find  that they took it off the product  page  due  to release  of  the new 747v2   which is  due  out   soon

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Ohh ok, so that would probably also explain why I can't buy a ticket. Hopefully previous buyers get a discount  :wink:. Thanks for the info.

Mike,

If you previously purchased the product,  you can still download and install it.  It should be listed in your PMDG account under previous orders.  If you have trouble finding it open a support ticket with us and we will be happy to look into it for you.

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg

Hi Jet. I'm able to download the product from my previous orders, however my order code seems to be invalid (I've already used it before).

Hi Jet. I'm able to download the product from my previous orders, however my order code seems to be invalid (I've already used it before).

Mike,

Full names in the forum please - first and last.

Using your order code on a prior occasion will not prevent you from using it again. The order code is displayed on the same page you download the product from. Copy it. When you run the installer, paste the order code, and use the email and password you had used when you logged in to download it.

Kyle Rodgers

Mike,

Full names in the forum please - first and last.

Using your order code on a prior occasion will not prevent you from using it again. The order code is displayed on the same page you download the product from. Copy it. When you run the installer, paste the order code, and use the email and password you had used when you logged in to download it.

Evening scandinavian13, I've tried that multiple times, however this error comes up (http://prntscr.com/a71iha). Also, I've tried to allow PMDG software through my firewall, however no such named software turns up in the Allow program through firewall list.

Also, I've tried to allow PMDG software through my firewall, however no such named software turns up in the Allow program through firewall list.

I think it's a port that you're going to need to open up. Do keep in mind, though, that firewalls exist on your own computer and likely on the router you connect through in your house (usually at https://192.168.1.1 ).

Go ahead and submit a ticket using the link in my signature so that Paul, Ryan or myself can look into it.

Again - full names in posts, please.

Kyle Rodgers

Well, this is pretty painful to admit.

Turns out I was copying and pasting ordercode where I should've been pasting orderID, and then not re-opening installer when trying again... :fool:

Non-the-less, you guys did a great job in supporting the matter  :smile:

Now I guess I should be getting onto those trans-atlantic flights  :wink: .

• Upvote 1

Well, this is pretty painful to admit.

haha - stuff happens! At least it was simple!

Non-the-less, you guys did a great job in supporting the matter 

Glad to hear it. Thanks for adding the sig.

Now I guess I should be getting onto those trans-atlantic flights  .

Enjoy that!

• Upvote 1

Kyle Rodgers

I'm trying to install to the FSX_SE. All I have is Steam installed on my hard drive. Do I have to buy the new V2 version for it to work?. Thanks Stanford.

I'm trying to install to the FSX_SE. All I have is Steam installed on my hard drive. Do I have to buy the new V2 version for it to work?. Thanks Stanford.

It might work, depending on a few factors (never having had regular FSX on your system at one point, or at least never having them installed on the same system simultaneously), and a little bit of luck. Do note, however, that FSX:SE installs for the original 747-400X are not supported. If something isn't working properly, we cannot offer support because the software was never designed to run on FSX:SE.

Kyle Rodgers

Thank you for that response.  Based on the posts on Face book,the V2 version looks great. Do you know how much at this point what you will be charging. I'll just hurry up and wait.  I do have a ticket open with Ryan and Paul. These tickets can be closed, it's been resolved. Thanks again. Stanford