Sign in to follow this  
Denco

VOXAtc Approach

Hi,

I've been using VOXAtc for a few months now and I have a question and an issue.

First the issue. Sometimes when the ATC sends me to the runaway I will get this error where It will tell me to ask for a permission to cross the runaway. Sometimes it will send me to a holding point where the same will happen. Anyway every time it happens it will screw up the ATC. If I ask for a permission it will say that it cannot with the request, or if I don't ask it I will keep on standing in the same spot forever. The only way to fix it from both positions is to disable the program and enable it once I'm airborne and away from the airport. Anyone experience the same problem?

Second is my question. Yesterday on approach I've received an approach for robinson 3 Hudson transition ( example transition ). I presume this is the STAR approach so when I looked into the FMC of the T7 I did found the ROBN3 STAR but of the listed transitions none were Hudson. Anyway the navdata for T7 and is the same version and I do have the correct navdata for the ATC. Can anyone shed any light on this?

Regards

ASUS Maximus VIII Hero Alpha

Intel Core i7 6700K 4.5GHz

Corsair Vengeance Black LPX 32GB

Asus STRIX GTX 1080

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD