Sign in to follow this  

Strange Blue squares on all lights?

Uninstalled, still the same issue.

Ensure that the registry has been repaired.

Then, go into the folder for the Operations Center and remove everything from that folder with the exception of the Operations Center Updater. Run the Updater. Report back.

Kyle Rodgers

Ensure that the registry has been repaired.

Then, go into the folder for the Operations Center and remove everything from that folder with the exception of the Operations Center Updater. Run the Updater. Report back.

Sorry to be a pain, but, done all the above and the issue remains.

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.

Sorry to be a pain, but, done all the above and the issue remains.

Sounds like the registry is still somehow damaged. That or some other program on your computer is interfering (less likely).

Kyle Rodgers

Sounds like the registry is still somehow damaged. That or some other program on your computer is interfering (less likely).

In the Registry, I'm running P3D v 2.5, yet have a folder for P3D V3???..Shall I just delete the reg entry for V3, as im not running V3 ?

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.

In the Registry, I'm running P3D v 2.5, yet have a folder for P3D V3???..Shall I just delete the reg entry for V3, as im not running V3 ?

Probably an entry left behind by the migration tool. If you don't have it, then you should be fine deleting it, but standard disclaimer applies: adding/changing/deleting things in the registry can cause all sorts of issues, so do be careful to ensure that you don't also delete any other folders when deleting an entry.

Kyle Rodgers

Probably an entry left behind by the migration tool. If you don't have it, then you should be fine deleting it, but standard disclaimer applies: adding/changing/deleting things in the registry can cause all sorts of issues, so do be careful to ensure that you don't also delete any other folders when deleting an entry.

SOLVED :)

I deleted the folders,from the registry for P3D V3 and oddly had one for P3D V1... Seems the Operations Centre was trying to read from the registry but had multiple P3D folders and didn't know which registry value to read from. Odd as I have never had P3D V1 or V3, and everything was working fine up until the lights issue. Anyhow Thank you very much Kyle for your assistance, very helpful each step of the way. I can carry on enjoying this bird.  Thanks one again Kyle. :)

spacer.png