Sign in to follow this  
amit24075844

FSUIPC stopped working in mid flight with the PMDG 777

I have a problem'

for about 10 times I tried to fliy a long haul flight, my 777 didnt respont for my joystick actions and the autopilot was on but does nothing, it is on and everything but it controls nothing.

and I found outr that it is the fsuipc that makes the problem because I closed ASN and opened it again and it cant find my sim to connect to, what can I do?

http://prntscr.com/a6ksi9

what can I do?

If FSUIPC and ASN are having issues, you will have to seek support for those programs in forums or services that support that software.

Full names in the forum - first and last - please.

Kyle Rodgers

I have a problem'

for about 10 times I tried to fliy a long haul flight, my 777 didnt respont for my joystick actions and the autopilot was on but does nothing, it is on and everything but it controls nothing.

and I found outr that it is the fsuipc that makes the problem because I closed ASN and opened it again and it cant find my sim to connect to, what can I do?

http://prntscr.com/a6ksi9

(Amit Shavit)
Sir you didn't understand me, I found out that fsuipc stopped working via the ASN app

Sir you didn't understand me, I found out that fsuipc stopped working via the ASN app

If someone else's software - like FSUIPC - stops working, you will need to seek support from that development group. If ASN is not sending weather into the sim, then it's usually an issue with SimConnect and not FSUIPC.

Unless the software issue is directly related to something we coded, we can't really offer support for it.

Kyle Rodgers

Amit Shavit

it is not FSUIPC because everything is workimg , my bad.

my ASN is working, fsrealtime adn IVAP just the PMDG 777 not worlking proparly, the autopilot is not working - it is on but the aircraft does not respond to it.

LNAV and VNAV are engaged but he wont follow the route or will be leveled

as in the pic: http://prntscr.com/a6ksi9

Full names on all posts in the PMDG forums please.

The picture doesn't reveal much, I notice that ET is over four hours so there is a lot of story missing. How did you get to that point?  Did everything work normal during departure and climb?

Are you using a saved flight or panel state?  It is easier to help if you provide an accurate and complete description of the problem.

Dan Downs KCRP

Amit Shavit

the aiplane is fine at first but than suddenly I start to see a divietion from the route and the throttles no longer working and the aircraft doesntr keep the altitude.