Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

Chatter question

Hi Guys:

Quick question I want to add a looping chatter file and want it to play at all times which lane would I add it to in the sounds menu - meaning I dont want to wait for a trigger at a certain point in the flight - thank you

Rich Sennett

The Chatter system is designed to loop through a different file for each type of controller or even more specific as in for each type controller in a country or even an airport.  If you want to loop on the same file for all controllers, you could put its path in all the controller's path boxes.  The only issue you might have is it may skip around when you change frequencies...I've never tried that.

Dave

The Chatter system is designed to loop through a different file for each type of controller or even more specific as in for each type controller in a country or even an airport.  If you want to loop on the same file for all controllers, you could put its path in all the controller's path boxes.  The only issue you might have is it may skip around when you change frequencies...I've never tried that.

Dave

Thanks Dave - I was thinking the same thing - but so far what I do is place it dep clr and tune to the com and it works - at the time I didnt see if it wouldnt loop - I will figure that out if it doesnt - created one myself pretty cool has boarding and atc chatter all together so it sounds like people mingling around in the back

Rich Sennett

Dave

Hi Dave for some reason in these two slots I can delete it / clear it out no matter what I try - thanks

1255c01.jpg

Rich Sennett

Thanks Richard.

This will be fixed in the update later this week.

Thanks,

Dave

No problem Dave my pleasure - just thought it was me as it always is  :wink:

Rich Sennett