Sign in to follow this  
JLSeagull

EZdok: New version.

I just reinstalled the new revised version today and everything works fantastic first time...  although my pan is a little jerky in the VC, any clues on how to reduce the stutter effect, i`m lost..!!! Without EZdok installed its normal.

Sorted, increased pan rate in the settings, boy its great having this working 100%.. missed it so much.

tpewpb-6.png

Thank god. I HATED having to install a bunch of patches, downloading, copying files, etc. This makes my life so much easier. 

Let me guess.... you want 64bit. 

Josh Daniels-Johannson

Hi,

I am following this thread and I am still on v1.15 since I still manage to work ok with this.

Im noticing the updates, If I decide to go for the update does it mean that all configurations of my Airbus and PMDG 737 cameras are lost and I would have to redo them?

thanks for your answer.

emann

thanks for the reply but in which folder do i find the current cameras configuration and where shall i then copy them after the update or how do i then reload them please.

form the manual :

• To export the whole set of cameras: select Save camera set.. from the File menu on the main EZCA window and specify folder and file name where to save it.
  • To import set of cameras follow the same principle: select Load camera set from the File menu on the main EZCA window. A new window will appear asking you what to load from the file:

Interested in giving EZdok a try now it seems to be working with P3Dv3.....

But am wondering if it can be used along with Traick IR? (can it be used together or you pick one or the other? - note I would be using it with NGX and 777.....)

Interested in giving EZdok a try now it seems to be working with P3Dv3.....

But am wondering if it can be used along with Traick IR? (can it be used together or you pick one or the other? - note I would be using it with NGX and 777.....)

Yes they work hand in hand very well, just read the manual, there are certain procedures to follow regarding setup but its straight forward.

tpewpb-6.png

There are many videos on Youtube on setting up EZdok. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

hi...can someone point me as to which folder does ezca save the camera settings for all the aircraft....just to be sure that i can double check that all settings for the different aircraft are copied before i try the upgrade and export of camera settings please....

Ijust need to know the folder or files i need to copy for each aircraft and from where....in case something goes wrong during the update i want to be sure i can copy back the camera files in the location where ezca would then be able to read them.

thanks

Looks like it's time to get Ezdok! (yes I've been using spacebar+mouse all this time...) 

Same here!

But not looking forward to configure it though ;)

There are many videos on Youtube on setting up EZdok. 

Could someone please link a good tutorial on EZdok? Especially setting up the cameras and stuff like this?

Thanks!

<p>I took the plunge and got EZdok so far when I got it to work its been good...</p>

<p>But having one problem (have followed all the manuals direction) but most of the time when I start it up in game it does not seem to be loading up the different pre-configured views for the aircraft types I am flying - these look to be grouped into 3 lots (including virtual cockpit and world) - have tried a couple of times when I was flying both the Pmdg 777 and NGX and nothing was loading - but on one occasion flying an 737/8 it was populating with some pre configured views which I got working (note I already have run the configurator program before anyone asks!)</p>

<p>Any assistance appreciated.....? - am thinking only a few of my aircraft have pre-created views - if this is the case could I use my views for the 737/8 with 777(which appears not to have any preconfigured views for any of the 777 types I have)?</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Note:strangely when I run the configuration tool (it looks different from the one in the manual maybe because its the latest version) but as it runs the setup it doesn't appear to be referencing any of my add on aircraft?</p>

I installed EZdok some days ago and after some tutorials and reading the configuration was pretty easy.

What one problem was in my case: I do not run P3D as Admin. And if you do so, EZdok will NOT start.

But otherwise... Everything works fine, except that I had to remap the keys for GSX, otherwise EZdok did not work anymore when I started GSX!

I installed EZdok some days ago and after some tutorials and reading the configuration was pretty easy.

What one problem was in my case: I do not run P3D as Admin. And if you do so, EZdok will NOT start.

But otherwise... Everything works fine, except that I had to remap the keys for GSX, otherwise EZdok did not work anymore when I started GSX!

Are you able to use the shortcut keys after opening the GSX OR ASN menu? Mine won't work after I open any in-game menu. EZDOK works fine, just that the shortcuts stop working.

Are you able to use the shortcut keys after opening the GSX OR ASN menu? Mine won't work after I open any in-game menu. EZDOK works fine, just that the shortcuts stop working.

Do you mean the GSX shortvuts or the EZdok shortcuts?

After assigning CTRL+F12 in the "Couatl"-menu to Shift+X everything works fine now, GSX and EZdok.