Sign in to follow this  
raymar

We can always use another Navy VIP transport . . . .

Sending to the Avsim library sometime this week

Regards,

Ray

Collage_Navy_AztecF_1024.jpg

pic6a.JPG

pic8a.JPG

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

Very nice

Cheers and thanks

Now I' ll wait for someone to do an Australian reg, there were quite a few of them out here.

Very nice

Cheers and thanks

Now I' ll wait for someone to do an Australian reg, there were quite a few of them out here.

Pick a livery and give me a number. Here was the first change.

Ray

FGCC a.JPG

Ray I am waiting for the great review of you for this beauty as always you are one of my favorites reviewer on the world of simulation, and the most important is that you have real hours in aztec so the review will be as always detailed, extense, puntual, objetive, and will help the people to buy or not the aircraft....

Regarding from Spain

Robert Bernard

Ray I am waiting for the great review of you for this beauty as always you are one of my favorites reviewer on the world of simulation, and the most important is that you have real hours in aztec so the review will be as always detailed, extense, puntual, objetive, and will help the people to buy or not the aircraft....

Regarding from Spain

Robert Bernard

Thanks Robert.

Yep, I am hard at work on this review. I got a little bored waiting for some information so I made the Navy paint over the weekend and finished it yesterday. I am going to pack it up and send to the avsim library in an hour or so.

Regards,

Ray

She's a beauty! :wub:

6.jpg

Thank you!!!

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

She's a beauty! :wub:

Thank you!!!

You are most welcome.

Yep, she is my all time favorite military Aztec. :wink:

btw, I finally got the feathering to work in the Aztec F. Check out that perfectly flat prop.

Regards,

Ray

feather 4_1024.jpg

You are most welcome.

Yep, she is my all time favorite military Aztec. :wink:

btw, I finally got the feathering to work in the Aztec F. Check out that perfectly flat prop.

Regards,

Ray

I think it was just a matter of using FSUIPC to set up the props payware or just control F2.

A pilot is always learning.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Cheers Ray

How about this one ?

http://cdn-www.airliners.net/aviation-photos/photos/4/3/9/2226934.jpg

TNT air VH-COO  goes well with red/black texture 4

thanks

(couldn't get link to work but url will get you there)

OK. I made something close to the photo. I have uploaded it to the Avsim library and it should be there tomorrow.

Regards,

Ray

RW vs FSX.jpg

Sending to the Avsim library sometime this week

Regards,

Ray

Is this Navy Aztec based on real world? or fictional?  Have been searching for a Navy correct GA aircraft to fly to the Tom Allensworth Memorial Flight 2. So far a Beech B200 is all I have found.

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

Is this Navy Aztec based on real world? or fictional?  Have been searching for a Navy correct GA aircraft to fly to the Tom Allensworth Memorial Flight 2. So far a Beech B200 is all I have found.

The Navy purchased 20 early model Aztecs in 1960. The Aztec evolved from that initial model to the F model (1974) that Alabeo produced. The number of seats - 6 - never changed nor did the engine horsepower - 250 hp. The most notable change was the elongated nose and the streamlined engine nacelles. How Navy correct that is can be debated, but I would lean toward "it is correct enough to represent the small Navy VIP Transport in flight simulation." All Aztecs are from the same nest, only the feathers are painted different colors.

Regards,

Ray