Sign in to follow this  
Paul Golding

DreamFleet and Reality XT - As real as it gets

Guest Peter Wilding

Hi guys,I can tell you I've found the time to start using the Baron B58 and the Reality XP kit together with the new ST3400 and this is most amazing GA aircraft combination I've ever flown.I take my hat of the Lou Betti and Jean Luc for working so well as a team and for excellent vision and helping transform our enjoyable flight sim experience.Well done guys. You and your products are AWESOME.

Congratulations from us as well Lou! Good job by the entire team:-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Once in a life we can almost believe in human kind...I find very impressive and "noble" that competitors congratulate each other.That adds a lot to our hobby.Guys, you are not only talented persons, you are also gentlemen :-)And that's right, the Baron is fantastic, DF + RXP = Dream & RealityBest wishesDavid in Jerusalem

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

The combination between RealityXP and Dreamfleet was one heck of an idea...

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Putting the Reality XP equipment in Dreamfleet planes was a great idea. It was my experience with the A36 that led me to purchasing several gauges from Reality XP. I am now a huge fan and supporter of both companies. Of course I think I will buy anything Dreamfleet puts out. Well maybe not a carpet sweeper. Though with Halloween coming up, a broom might be interesting. Tony=http://www.flightsim-bevs.com]BEVBetaSig.jpg

Guest DreamFleet

Most kind of you to say, Tony, but, what????Here we are slaving away on a revolutionary, new virtual vacuum cleaner to clean your planes with, and you don't want it???!!!!Oh well, back to the drawing board, I guess. Maybe a toaster oven?I can just see it now: "Toast-o-Matic, with Reality XP on Board".Heck, that's got to be a winner!:-lolRegards,http://www.dreamfleet2000.com/gfx/images/F...R_FORUM_LOU.jpg

Ahh a toaster! Now we're talking. I hope it's one of those fancy ones with the little screen that you can see all your settings on. That screen will look fantastic when it'd done by Reality XP. I can't wait. You could start with a two slice model, sort of like the A36, and then come out with a four slice version latter, sort of like the Baron. I just hope the toaster development doesn't slow down development of the Pipers. Bring on the toaster! And just to clarify, it's not Reality XP on Board, it's on BREAD. Tony=http://www.flightsim-bevs.com]BEVBetaSig.jpg

Guest DreamFleet

Well, Tony, the "toaster" development will not slow down the Pipers, though the Baron did, but that is now past.I'm heading down to South Carolina to photograph the Piper Twin Comanche, that Owen Hewitt is building, next week. I am also working on another one of three other Pipers that we are doing. One of them is my Dakota, the other an Arrow III, and the other.....This last one, we hope, will have two "slices", and that will be just about all you will need to see on the panel! ;-)Regards,http://www.dreamfleet2000.com/gfx/images/F...R_FORUM_LOU.jpg

Guest BJK

>Well, Tony, the "toaster" development will not slow down the>Pipers, though the Baron did, but that is now past.>>I'm heading down to South Carolina to photograph the Piper>Twin Comanche, that Owen Hewitt is building, next week. I am>also working on another one of three other Pipers that we are>doing. One of them is my Dakota, the other an Arrow III, and>the other.....>>This last one, we hope, will have two "slices", and that will>be just about all you will need to see on the panel! ;-)>>Regards,>http://www.dreamfleet2000.com/gfx/images/F...R_FORUM_LOU.jpgDo you have a picture of how the panel in your Dakota looks?I hope you hav a lot of Garmins and other sweet avionics! ;)