Sign in to follow this  
Joe Long

Nav Radio Key Pad

The keypad used to change the Nav Radio frequencies does not work on my installation of Pilot2ATC v2.  I've tried a number of aircraft, but no success.

The problem does not exist on Version 1.

Joe 

Hi Joe.

Could you be more specific, please.

Does it show when you click on the STBY frequency in the bottom left of the main P2A window?

If it shows, what specifically is not working on it?

Where is your aircraft and what are you trying to do when it malfunctions?

Thanks,

Dave

Hello Dave,

When I click on the Nav 1 or Nav 2 STBY frequency in the bottom left of the main P2A window, the keypad displays on the right side.  My intention is to change the Nav radio frequency.

However, when I click on any of the numbers in the keypad, in order to change the frequency, nothing happens.  The numbers that I click on the pad do not appear in the blue selection box above the pad number buttons.  There is absolutely no response to my input.

This happens on all of the aircraft that I checked.  I have been testing P2A v2 with my default Cessna 172, flying both VFR and IFR plans.  The problem exists for me whether I am on the ground or in the air.

I am still using version 1, and the problem with the Nav radio does not exist there.

Thank you,

Joe

Hello Again Dave,

A follow up to my above post:

I fired up P2A and FSX:SE, and clicked on the STBY as usual.  This time, I used the num keypad on my keyboard to change the frequencies, and discovered that it worked fine.  The mouse is still inoperable for that function.

Thanks, 

Joe

Thanks Joe.  This helps a lot.  I can reproduce the problem and will fix in the update.

As a workaround, if you have a keyboard connected, once you click on the STBY freq and  the window opens, just type in the freq from the keyboard. 

Thanks again,

Dave