Sign in to follow this  
doorstep

FS9

Quote from Kyle;  Our EULA for the MD-11 specifies FSX as the simulator for the MD-11. It shall not be used in other simulators.

Strange I was running it for FS9 as well Kyle?

You mind posting a link to the thread where Kyle says that so we can read it in context?

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

Strange I was running it for FS9 as well Kyle?

George,

Full names in the forum, please - first and last.

As far as the commentary goes, when it comes to the concept of using a Flight Simulator add-on in P3D - the topic of the thread you saw my comment in - it's really only FSX where people see or expect commonality. Note that the poster's first sentence addressed the fact that he had the FSX version. As such, my commentary in that thread addressed the FSX version, and no others.

I'm sorry that I'd forgotten about the FS9 version, but I think that it's pretty logical to assume that when you have a license that specifies FS9, purchased from a site that advertised it for FS9, that I'd simply forgotten the now 13 year old program when addressing a question about the superseding platform.

Were you actually confused, or was this simply to take a shot?

You mind posting a link to the thread where Kyle says that so we can read it in context?

http://www.avsim.com/topic/483442-any-luck-installing-in-prepar3d-v31/#entry3377162

Kyle Rodgers