Sign in to follow this  
Charles Abela

Trying to change altitudes with no effect ...

I have tried every which way to change altitudes on the Flight Plan waypoints entering the correct altitude but reverts back with the original altitude so effectively the VNAV becomes pretty much useless.

As an example, flying KSBA - KSMX and entering the SID Flout5, it sets up the waypoints as 6000 altitude on all of them. 

After entering directly MADOO, KOAKS, CAMCO and PATER and trying to set them as 6000, 4000, 3000 and 1720 respectively, nothing changes.  I followed the example in the FSMania Tutorials which are illustrated really well. He does them successfully but no luck for me.

I might add I have the Navigraph that I purchased with the aircraft.

Any pointers as to what I am doing wrong?

Thank you.

Charles Abela.

I have the same problem

for this reason buy the CITATION X Eaglesoft

not so nice but the navigation system is very good and now it's my favorite over PHENOM 300

Hello,

Try to push the other "Enter" button after you set the altitude. (the one on the panel bellow with numbers)

Dorian Baroz

Re Gabriellc and Citation. Already have this but I prefer the Embraer's Clear to read Garmin Setup.  Also have problem with inserting co-ordinates which I have posted on the Forum and still waiting for answer.

Re Alexbz thank you and I'll try this. I thought that's what I have been doing. Will look at it again.

Thanks to both.