Sign in to follow this  
aerostar

Eaglesoft Citation and Challenger

Ron.... just a thought for your consideration. A lot of us have aircraft with the Proline 21 package but they dont work too well etc.... to boost your sales of your upcoming jets would you consider making the avionics package exportable to be able to be fitted to other aircraft with some performance adjustments to suit.

I feel that would make more sales for your aircraft and a very very good feeling towards Eaglesoft.....

what do you think ?

aero

mustang_banner_newstar2777.png

Since each airframe has it's own unique version of the Proline 21, that would be extremely difficult to do.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

well... I've got a Hawker among others that is of not much use because of avionics that dont function properly.

If a Proline package is made for one aircraft surely it should not be too difficult to take that version and adjust it a little here and there to make it suit another ?

You have already got the main unit built.... all it needs are some changes to performance data and possibly some other superficial alterations and you have doubled your sales potentially. Everybody's happy especially the simmers.

Or even enable the base unit to be modded by others as regards performance figures etc.....

Was actually looking for positive feedback from anyone especially Ron...

aero

mustang_banner_newstar2777.png

We'll stay with airframe specific Collins Proline 21 Avionics Packages at a very complete level, tightly integrated to Eaglesoft Extreme Corporate Aviation Series aircraft going forward.

We understand folks complete frustration with products which claim Proline 21 Systems but don't deliver as claimed.

The frustration appears to be related to the fact that the claims of Proline 21 Systems appear to be half truths at best...

In contrast to the above, our intent is to deliver on the claim. When the builds are complete and tested, we will inform all as to the Proline 21 System Level we can offer. :wink:

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Just a tip.... simply google "eaglesoft challenger" or whatever and use the image search function (might be chrome only) - it will display search results with images only....  there's a few WIP shots I see right.  (I've already seen them at ES' forums but they're on google too).

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

well... I've got a Hawker among others that is of not much use because of avionics that dont function properly.

If a Proline package is made for one aircraft surely it should not be too difficult to take that version and adjust it a little here and there to make it suit another ?

You have already got the main unit built.... all it needs are some changes to performance data and possibly some other superficial alterations and you have doubled your sales potentially. Everybody's happy especially the simmers.

Or even enable the base unit to be modded by others as regards performance figures etc.....

Was actually looking for positive feedback from anyone especially Ron...

aero

While I'd love to give you positive feedback... I'm completely and totally unwilling to lie to you.

The Challenger's PL21 displays are a completely different format than the Citation XLS+. There are even differences between a King Air C90GTX and a King Air 350i. It is not even remotely simple, no matter how much you wish it to be.

I am not going to discuss other vendors or individuals efforts towards providing a Proline 21 avionics package. They speak for themselves and don't require any input from me.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

Ryan, the pics you mention are someones compilation of various shots we released to our FB Page. Nothing new, as we haven't released more at this time.

Our FB Page and our Forums are the primary source for those interested in the XLS+ and Challenger 605.

Oh, almost forgot that those are shown via lightbox from our Main Site/Upcoming Projects Link near bottom of page... :wink:

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Peter, that thread is old news. It should be clear to all that we've all moved from there to what you see on our Main Site, Forums, FB Page, etc.

We agree with the First Class Business Jet remarks and have set ourselves to accompish that goal as a Team. :wink:

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png