Sign in to follow this  
Jude Bradley

It's started

Better read the announcement again Richard

Nothing to read thats just one listing on PMDG website - They will make  a P3D version - no brainer Jean

Rich Sennett

Better read the announcement again Richard

Not sure what you mean here. We have, on multiple occasions, referenced a P3D version. Here is one of them:

"By the way:  It is worth pointing out that these lighting effects are all FSX-retail edition, and the screen captures are untouched.  I will have some images for the Prepar3D users that involve that platform's significantly more complex lighting model, and it really brings out the beauty in our P3D model..."

http://www.avsim.com/topic/479621-09dec15-a-whole-lotta-747-400-goodness/

• Upvote 3

Kyle Rodgers

OH god... Might have to get this one...even though I don't need it...price a bit much :) Will it be released for P3D also ?

Probably a little more expensive. Around $456,000,000.00. 

I tried to use my paypal but didn't go through :Tounge:

• Upvote 1

Asus Rampage VI Extreme Encore(water Cooled) EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Hybrid, 64 DD4 @ 2800 2 x 2x M.2 in raid 0.

This is the first time I will not be buying a PMDG aircraft on the day of the release! 

Cause I do not have FSX. I need to wait for the P3D V3x version.

:Tounge:

• Upvote 1

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Not sure what you mean here. We have, on multiple occasions, referenced a P3D version. Here is one of them:

"By the way: It is worth pointing out that these lighting effects are all FSX-retail edition, and the screen captures are untouched. I will have some images for the Prepar3D users that involve that platform's significantly more complex lighting model, and it really brings out the beauty in our P3D model..."

http://www.avsim.com/topic/479621-09dec15-a-whole-lotta-747-400-goodness/

Hi Kyle, Just hinting at the fact that the announcement referred to only refers to FSX and FSX-SE. No malice intended. I'm a proud owner of PMDG products.

JJ

Yup $228 million for the 744 and $351 million for the 748

I've wondered how long the ROI of these kind of monster expenditures is  - if ever

Hi Kyle, Just hinting at the fact that the announcement referred to only refers to FSX and FSX-SE. No malice intended. I'm a proud owner of PMDG products.

JJ

I'm sure He didn't take it that way - just clearing the air on a P3D version thats all  :wink:

Rich Sennett

Is that the cost of a real world 747 new from Boeing? I seem to remember the 737 NGX for P3D only cost a mere $37m while in beta.

747's are going for $357 million ea.

I'm sure He didn't take it that way - just clearing the air on a P3D version thats all  :wink:

Thanks Richard.

Thanks Richard.

I'm here for you buddy - fellow french Canadian here - well on my fathers side  :wink:

Rich Sennett

JJ

No malice assumed. Just wanted to be sure it was clear. Thanks to Richard for clarifying, as well.

Kyle Rodgers