Sign in to follow this  
Jude Bradley

It's started

Woohoo! New screenshot! Just look at all that crisp detail!  :Party:

zzmLY0e.png

I am disappointed! 

I mean, have a look at how the rear side windows of the cockpit are modeled. I had the possibility of looking at one of the windows like 2 weeks ago when air plane spotting at our local international airport here. When looking at the screenshot above and comparing it with what I saw there and then, I believe that the lower back corner of the window is off by several degrees! I wonder how they can overlook these kind of detail: Just go airplane spotting for a couple of hours and you will see clearly what I am talking about!!! 

I just hope those guys from PMDG will rectify before the initial release. 

:P  :P  :P

Norbert Plate

• Upvote 2

I believe they use this system to distribute new builds to the team for testing.. so it may be a wee while yet.

That said, I just got my new World MasterCard today, which will sit patiently waiting for this project to release (for P3D)

"Soon", by PMDG's timeline :)

Guys and Girls, we are forgetting an important detail here...

"Soon + PMDG = Soon "

• Upvote 1

Peter Webber

Prepar3D v5 & MSFS / Windows 10 Home Edition / CPU i7-7700K / MSI Z270 XPower Gaming Titanium / Samsung 970 EVO PLUS M.2 500GB / Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz / MSI Geforce GTX 1080Ti Gaming X

"Soon + PMDG = Soon ™"

So PMDG are zero's? That's not very nice :P

So PMDG are zero's? That's not very nice :P

No...PMDG is the best..!

Peter Webber

Prepar3D v5 & MSFS / Windows 10 Home Edition / CPU i7-7700K / MSI Z270 XPower Gaming Titanium / Samsung 970 EVO PLUS M.2 500GB / Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz / MSI Geforce GTX 1080Ti Gaming X

228 mil $ ? it's not fair for a B744

i got one under 170M$ , never gonna buy it more that 200 million  :mad:

I am disappointed! 
I mean, have a look at how the rear side windows of the cockpit are modeled. I had the possibility of looking at one of the windows like 2 weeks ago when air plane spotting at our local international airport here. When looking at the screenshot above and comparing it with what I saw there and then, I believe that the lower back corner of the window is off by several degrees! I wonder how they can overlook these kind of detail: Just go airplane spotting for a couple of hours and you will see clearly what I am talking about!!! 

Norbert Plate

And i believe nav lights are more bright in real , disaPPointed  :Shame On You:

If that decimal point is misplaced 7 places to the right then The Queen is a bargain :Whistle: :wink:

I am disappointed! 

Norbert Plate

Don't worry that's the X-plane version

I am disappointed! 

Norbert Plate

Well I have to say, I am really impressed with the high degree of modeling of the multi-segmented, articulated leading slats that are also shown in the screenshot. A sight to behold!

Also, it seems nobody seems to have commented on the product page that we'll be getting 2 new, additional models in the base pack not mentioned before, namely the 747-400LR and the 747-400LRF????

This is a complete surprise!   :yahoo:

Has April 1 come early to PMDG I ask myself? :lol:

Spoiler

System specs: MFG Crosswind pedals| ACE B747 yoke |Honeycomb Bravo throttle
Now built: P3Dv5.3HF2: Intel i5-12600K @4.8Ghz | MSI Z690-A PRO | Asus TUF Gaming RTX3070 OC 8Gb| 32Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200Mhz |Samsung 980Evo Pro PCIe 500Gb | WD Black SN850 PCIe 2Tb | beQuiet 802 Tower Case|Corsair RM850 PSU | Acer Predator 34p 3440x1440p

Mark Aldridge
P3D v5.3 HF2, P3Dv4.5 and sometimes FSX!

Have to pass on this one am in a type rating for CRJ 900 :pardon:

Greetz

MJ

My youtube blog________________________Prepar3D v2.5/v3

youtubefooter.jpg

I'm sure @ $228m it is just the list price by Boeing... sorry by PMDG ... they just might give us a 'little' discount on it.

Let me check my balance at the Federal Reserve  :dance:

Regards,

C Orags, DNMM

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpgBanner_MJC11.png

Wow! They take you all the way to CC or PP payment submission with $228 mil worth product in your shopping cart. I was counting on them to come up with an option to purchase this one through the ILFC!

:p0502: