Sign in to follow this  
adecrafts

Easyjet liverie

Hi I have been using easyjet livery pmdg for years. have just re-installed but can no longer get the livery. Does any one no why.?

It's not on the PMDG site any more...part of the reason probably being that there arn't any EZY 737NGs flying in the real world.

Easyjet seem to just fly A320 - A319.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EasyJet

I had a look in my old FSX files and found 'pmdg_737ngx_800wl_easyjet_virtual', I can email it if you want it?

Jools

Hello, Go to FSXLiveries and you will get a multitude of liveries for 600,700,800,900 plus 777 liveries. Just make sure you click on the delete Ad on top right of page to gain access. Richard Welsh.

But, as was already mentioned, easyJet no longer flies the 737 in any variant. They are an all Airbus fleet now.

True...however...you don't have to let the truth get in the way of a good story.  :wink:

Absolutely and equally Virgin Atlantic don't fly the 777 -200LR but there is still a livery for it with in the downloader.   I don't think it needs to be 100% real life when it comes to livery's. Just my 2p

Andy Mahaffey

lntel  i7 6700k Skylake​ (watercooled)

​8GB RAM

NVIDIA GTX 960 Graphics

​Win 10, FSX -SE (with CH Pedals and Saitek Proflight Yoke)