Sign in to follow this  
peter131176

P3D crashes after more then 2h flight and FMC shows Airac out of date

Hi Guys,

My FMC shows a message that AIRAC cycle is out of date on 738/7NGX however date on FMC is correct 04Feb 02 March /16.

More over my P3D is crashing after more then 2h flight. I reinstalled win 10 and whole P3D with addons but still is crashing. error from event viewer down below, 2 events appeared, first .NET error second app error.

.NET runtime

Application: Prepar3D.exe
Framework Version: v4.0.30319
Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
Exception Info: exception code c0000005, exception address 771E97B0

application error

Faulting application name: Prepar3D.exe, version: 3.1.2.15831, time stamp: 0x5672b60a
Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.10586.103, time stamp: 0x56a853dc
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x000397b0
Faulting process id: 0x1580
Faulting application start time: 0x01d16e6769578abd
Faulting application path: D:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Prepar3D.exe
Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
Report Id: 77b696ba-f643-4c98-87d6-ef493bc68a7c
Faulting package full name: 
Faulting package-relative application ID: 

VAS usage on FSPS Monitor was around 1.92

Windows 10 i7 GTX960 500SSD (2 partitions one system second P3D) 16RAM All FTX Europe, Global, Vector OpenLC, ASNext, FSPS Fiber Accelerator for monitoring VAS usage, FSPS Sim Physics, around 73 Entries in Scenery Library which gives around 55-60 Airports, FlightSim Estonia Migration Tools, FS Commander

My FMC shows a message that AIRAC cycle is out of date on 738/7NGX however date on FMC is correct 04Feb 02 March /16.

Separate issue from the other issue, but if you fly with a sim date outside of the data validity range, you will see this message.

Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll

This is the issue. Have a Google - unfortunately, the issues that can cause this are pretty diverse, but none of them related directly to anything we can fix or offer support for.

FlightSim Estonia Migration Tools

It's better that this isn't on your computer. I get that it is helpful to get products without P3D installers into P3D (though only in the case that doing so isn't against your agreement, right? :wink: ), but the number of issues that it can cause far outweighs its benefits.

Full names in the forum, please - first and last.

Kyle Rodgers

Hi Scandinavian,

1. Ok youre right my date in sim is 2015.

2. ntdll.dll I went through google on it and nothing I could compare. I reinstalled my Windows fresh copy and all addons and P3D. Only thing is comming to my head is this damn FlightSim  Estonia with some addon airport I installed. I'm wondering if I uninstall it would it be enough or would I have to reinstall system again or revert at least to point where it wasnt installed. I did checkpoints at this time of installation of my P3D.

3. Where to put full name in the forum, couldn't find option in my profile

Regards

Peter 

2. ntdll.dll I went through google on it and nothing I could compare. I reinstalled my Windows fresh copy and all addons and P3D. Only thing is comming to my head is this damn FlightSim Estonia with some addon airport I installed. I'm wondering if I uninstall it would it be enough or would I have to reinstall system again or revert at least to point where it wasnt installed. I did checkpoints at this time of installation of my P3D.

Are you by chance running MyTraffic 6.0a? If so, take a look at this thread:

http://forum.simflight.com/topic/80955-getting-ntdlldll-crashes-consistently-after-mt60a-install/

Walter Meier

I had it before now Im without it, I reinstalled yesterday.

I just did flight as I did yesterday EPWA-EGCC, well before it I bought PCFixTool and cleaned up my registry, in the same place my sim crashed with another dll error below in the same place within 2h15min around 30nm from TNT VOR. 

Faulting application name: Prepar3D.exe, version: 3.1.2.15831, time stamp: 0x5672b60a
Faulting module name: MSVCR120.dll, version: 12.0.21005.1, time stamp: 0x524f7ce6
Exception code: 0xc0000409
Fault offset: 0x000a7666
Faulting process id: 0x41c
Faulting application start time: 0x01d16f0db8586a65
Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCR120.dll
Report Id: c238f6f5-9d51-40eb-a2cd-86239375b367

Im out of ideas Im willing to reinstall and revert to v3 or maybe my Windows 10 doesn't like P3D maybe I should install Windows 8 or 8.1??
What you think Scandinavian?

Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCR120.dll

LM is looking into this one.

Im out of ideas Im willing to reinstall and revert to v3 or maybe my Windows 10 doesn't like P3D maybe I should install Windows 8 or 8.1??
What you think Scandinavian?

Won't fix it (neither will reinstalls or reg fixers).

Full names in the forum. There should be a setting in your user profile. If it is not active for you, you will need to manually type it.

Kyle Rodgers

Thx Scandinavian I found this thread 

http://www.avsim.com/topic/476563-help-with-ctd-error-msvcr120dll/

you think .NET repair tool might help? or reinstall visual redistributed 2013?

No. As I mentioned, LM needs to look into this and address it.

Final warning: full names in posts.

Kyle Rodgers

Where to put full name in the forum, couldn't find option in my profile
Set it up so that is done automatically. Try this - click on your user name in upper right corner, click on My Profile, click on Edit My Profile, click on Signature, in Edit Signature enter your first and last name, click save  and your name will be on all of your posts.

I put my name in the member title is it ok? 

It needs to be in the body of the post so that it's in the same spot for everyone (makes enforcement tough if we have to look in a different spot each time). Michael gave an alternate option if your account does not have the option yet.

Kyle Rodgers

I was checking my PIREPS and I was able to do on 01.02.2016 2h23min on 03.02.2016 I installed GSX and right after Geneva and Zurich, didn't have them before coz didn't like coutal and this addon manager. Hmmm I've red on forum that coutal module might be involved or ASN module, doing now LPPT-EPMO its 1h30 min at the moment so report back when it crash or not, but maybe reinstall system and get back to v3 coz as far as I remember I was able to do longer flights.

crashed and now I got this

Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.10586.103, time stamp: 0x56a853fe
Exception code: 0xc0020001
Fault offset: 0x000bd928
Faulting process id: 0x5ac
Faulting application start time: 0x01d16f393a70ad0d
Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\KERNELBASE.dll
Report Id: 123910a9-c835-424f-9e4a-b88328fdc648