Sign in to follow this  
ferrariman15

777 and 737 future derivatives?

Can anyone from PMDG or even members of the community comment on whether PMDG plan on making more versions of the fantastic 777 and 737NGX. Boeing are releasing the 737Max and newer versions of the 777. Do PMDG plan on expanding the 737 and 777 product lines in the future?

David Thwaites

Can anyone from PMDG or even members of the community comment on whether PMDG plan on making more versions of the fantastic 777 and 737NGX. Boeing are releasing the 737Max and newer versions of the 777. Do PMDG plan on expanding the 737 and 777 product lines in the future?

As far as I'm aware, they've said they're going to do a -200ER expansion on the 777 after the 747 etc is done and dusted but that's all I know...even then I don't know if that's definite.

i believe this has been discussed already. Since Boeing has not released any performance data, PMDG has no info to go off.  Look at some previous (historical) posts. There should be a lot of them and you may find your answer there.

• Upvote 1

As far as I'm aware, they've said they're going to do a -200ER expansion on the 777 after the 747 etc is done and dusted but that's all I know...even then I don't know if that's definite.

I'm pretty sure they've confirmed they will be doing the ER, but the timeline is still not confirmed. I REALLY hope they get it done after the 747. I'm sick of flying BA, Air France, and KLM -LRs because I can't get over how vaguely unrealistic it looks. 

I'm pretty sure they've confirmed they will be doing the ER, but the timeline is still not confirmed. I REALLY hope they get it done after the 747. I'm sick of flying BA, Air France, and KLM -LRs because I can't get over how vaguely unrealistic it looks. 

I can get away with the -300ER for BA but -200LR just grinds my gears! It just doesn't sit right. Need a RR powered -200ER for my BAW flights asap!

I can get away with the -300ER for BA but -200LR just grinds my gears! It just doesn't sit right. Need a RR powered -200ER for my BAW flights asap!

Yeah. I do the same with the United, as well. Just can't bring myself to do it...

Kyle Rodgers