Sign in to follow this  
N1G

w2xp new release

Anyone install the latest release? If so, how is it working for you?

Bob

What new release? I haven't released any new version of W2XP since I think May last year :)?

Well, that's not good when the author knows nothing about it. Sorry Tony. I was out on the simheaven site and found a post. Below is what it stated.

I’ve finished an update of all w2xp sceneries with lot of improvements:

actual data Feb, 2016

Ah sorry, you're referring to Simheaven. Yes, they updated their scenery, but it's still the same version of W2XP :)

Hi Tony,

I really am an idiot when it comes to scenery, especially when you have all these parts that have to be present. OK so they added some enhancements to the buildings. Have you had a chance to check it out?

Bob

No not yet, but the screenshots look impressive and it's nice to see people using W2XP in this way. There are some new buildings for Italy, but also they've added piers, boats and train stations.