Sign in to follow this  
G7USL

Level D 575??

has this developer actually stated that they are/will develop a 757? I know some users have stated such

CPU: Core i5-6600K 4 core (3.5GHz) - overclock to 4.3 | RAM: (1066 MHz) 16GB
MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro |  GeForce GTX 1070 8GB | MONITOR: 2560 X 1440 2K

Thank you Jay, I have been a viewer of their forums since product release. However, as I chose not to purchase their product due to 'forum lockout procedure' As a result, I only have access to their General Discussion Forum.That forum was searched in multiple ways prior to my post here. I searched on '757' in all catagories and reviewed again all replies. I was unable to find an official response or announcement concerning a 757 from the development team or an individual memember of such. This search was regenerated utilizing 757 within the Subject Title parameter only which yeilded 26 topics, again with no developer response.This was then furthur cross linked with a new search on HALPERN ICRENIER and WCHAFE (dev team members) within the author search filter, and again no post were available (it appears that the dev team does not respond to post within the General Discussion Forum at their site)I did find one mention of information possibly on the AVSIM forum. A search was conducted here using the same process, however I was not able to find anything official.Are you indicating that this announcement is located in the locked forum area? if so thank your for you input. If it is available for public viewing is it possible to post a link to such an official announcement? - I would be very grateful indeed.

yes a 757 is next.Gary HayesLevel-D Simulations Development TeamNo im not a "real" pilot, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.P4 3.0ghz w/HT & FSB..Radeon X850XT 256MB..1 gig PC3200 DDR RAM..Sound Blaster Audigy w/5.1 THX

Gary Hayes

My Youtube

No i'm not a "real" pilot, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

thank you for your kind response, I look forward to it and I am sure it will be to your excellent standards.good luck

>Thank you Jay, I have been a viewer of their forums since>product release. However, as I chose not to purchase their>product due to 'forum lockout procedure' As a result, I only>have access to their General Discussion Forum.>>That forum was searched in multiple ways prior to my post>here. I searched on '757' in all catagories and reviewed>again all replies. I was unable to find an official response>or announcement concerning a 757 from the development team or>an individual memember of such. This search was regenerated>utilizing 757 within the Subject Title parameter only which>yeilded 26 topics, again with no developer response.>>This was then furthur cross linked with a new search on>HALPERN ICRENIER and WCHAFE (dev team members) within the>author search filter, and again no post were available (it>appears that the dev team does not respond to post within the>General Discussion Forum at their site)>>I did find one mention of information possibly on the AVSIM>forum. A search was conducted here using the same process,>however I was not able to find anything official.>>Are you indicating that this announcement is located in the>locked forum area? if so thank your for you input. If it is>available for public viewing is it possible to post a link to>such an official announcement? - I would be very grateful>indeed.All that for a 767 you would not purchase. Why bother posting a post of that size if you never will buy it... Why would you go through the process for the 757, the same dev that you wouldn't buy from because of the forums. Many people have bought without worrying about the forums restriction. Most would agree that it is a good thing. Amazing how some people focus on the fact it is a locked forum. Amazing how the same people never complain if a certain dev has no forum...Always have to find something to complain about...http://www.dreamfleet2000.com/gfx/images/F...s/Goodale01.jpg

>has this developer actually stated that they are/will develop>a 757? >>I know some users have stated suchYes, roll on the new 757, I will be buying it.It's the '575' I'm worried about? LOLDave T. .........On the lovely warm Devon Riviera and active 'FlightSim User's Group' member at http://www.flightsimgrpuk.free-online.co.uk/

Dave Taylor gb.png

thank you John, very much in agreement with you.Tony, I would be happy to continue the discussion via email (not the forum) if you would like, as I suspect that some of your comments are not specifically directed at me personally.feel free to contact me via email or pm:-)