Sign in to follow this  
dybolic

Issue With Saved Flights

I recently upgraded to P3D v3.1 and PMDG 777 v1.10.7025.  When I start a new session fresh everything works perfect.  However, in previous versions I like to get all the pre-flight setup done (gauges/flight plan/etc..).  However, after this upgrade I can no longer launch saved flights.  When the game loads none of the buttons or knobs are operational, i.e. I can't change autopilot settings for example.  I have tried different ways of loading the save filght 

1.  Load from default p3d aircraft

2.  Load fresh flight with pmdg 777, and wait for systems to load

3.  Load fresh flight with pmdg 777, do no wait for system to load.

Nothing works.. either the knobs don't work or the panels are black.  This always use to work in previous versions.  

I would appreciate anything that helps, and yes I am a paying customer for both products.

Thanks

Rob

Rob, full names in the PMDG forums please.

Skip loading the default P3D aircraft. Start the sim at the Create Scenario screen and either select aircraft/location/time or load scenario from there.

Also, be sure to try the recommendations in the P3D USERS README file that is included in the installation zip file.

Dan Downs KCRP