Sign in to follow this  
MisterX6

KBOS - Boston Logan International (WiP)

Hi,

I'm currently working on a Boston scenery for X-Plane 10. It will contain both the airport and the city and will be fully compatible with Massachusetts Pro.

Here are some early previews:

Terminal A, now used by Delta and Southwest since United moved to the newly built part of Terminal B

3WvyTDv.jpg

Close-up of the ground textures. Every single marking will be present.

aazIy6s.jpg

And there it is, United's fancy new terminal

Sj9CQYS.jpg

L071m2j.jpg

Terminal C

s72DaSg.jpg

asD74D4.jpg

Preparing for the snow. You'll find lots of snow plows and de-icing trucks all around the airport.

Also, the American and jetBlue hangars will be open for your viewing pleasure

hS90Gjw.jpg

The airport fire brigade in action at the training plane. I plan on expanding this scene with some smoke effects and people standing around, as well as animated lights on the fire trucks.

iw23Vq6.jpg

View over Boston harbor. There'll be some city scenery as well which makes for some scenic approaches.

8jvfyp4.jpg

• Upvote 18

Hats of sir :hi: that looks incredible. The level of detail is stunning

Geez, The detail is mind blowing! Excellent job, and of course attention to detail and quality.

Jeeese

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

misterX have you ever considered creating tutorials on how you do these airports so more people can help you with this project?

marry me, i want to be your Mrs. X6 :P   amazing freeware goodies you create :hi:  :Love:

I finally realized who is in your profile pic - my wife and I love that show - fantastic!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Nice shots thanks for sharing - I can see KBOS outside my office window right now  :wink:

Cant wait to see Flytampa's new offering coming out for P3D

Rich Sennett

Wow that looks fantastic MisterX. Love the detail. All your work is superb and you definitely have  a wonderful talent for XPX scenery airports.

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

I finally realized who is in your profile pic - my wife and I love that show - fantastic!

LOL Daredevil is great , season 2 is coming!

Back on topic- MisterX you are the best!

!!!!!! :smile: !!!!!!

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick