Sign in to follow this  
BartZ

Eaglesoft Citation x 2.0 help needed

Hello Everyone,

My Eaglesoft CX MFD's just wont turn on. Stays blank no matter what I do. I have power switched on but all five are blank. I am pretty sure it is not the aircraft setup. Even if I place the plane on the runway where all systems should be on the displays are blank.

Out of desperation I bought current Navigraph FMS data which predictably did't help.

Has anyone come across this problem?

I run FSX Steam Edition.

thanks for your help.

Bart

Why not post this in our Dedicated CX2.0 Support Forums. We don't do product support At Avsim. :wink:

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Sorry.

I gave that a try but have been waiting for login approval and I am getting desperate. I thought perhaps someone knows a quick solution.

• Upvote 1

What if you start with a default aircraft and get everything lit up and running, then switch aircraft

to your Citation?  If nothing lights up, then you may have a gauge(s) problem or some sort of

initialization problem.

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

Sorry.

I gave that a try but have been waiting for login approval and I am getting desperate. I thought perhaps someone knows a quick solution.

Now activated so we'll take it from here :wink:

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

I had trouble with the download but tried it in safe mode and it worked.

Hi guys!

I had the same problem(Also the N1 at around 50%)that's why it's so important to log in the appropriate forum :wink: ! Thank you very much to Ron to follow these topics. By the way I want to say how much I love this jewel. Thank you so much to Eaglesoft to make it compatible with FSX-SE :smile: . As soon as the V.3 is out I'll buy it :dance:

Cheers

Pat 

MSFS - XPlane11 & 12- P3D4 - Windows 10 64 bit - Corsair One i140 - i7 9700K 3.6Ghz - nVidia GeForce TRX 2080 

Patrick Mussotte

I wish there was a way to not be forced to use fsuipc to control the throttles. And that the fmc doesn't automatically populate the departure airport location. I was excited when the package was re-released with p3d support and weather radar but was disappointed when it's still the same airplane essentially.

I wish there was a way to not be forced to use fsuipc to control the throttles. And that the fmc doesn't automatically populate the departure airport location. I was excited when the package was re-released with p3d support and weather radar but was disappointed when it's still the same airplane essentially.

Incorrect Statements:

We built it for FADEC w/FSUIPC and the 2.0 version stays that way. CX Extreme V3.0 will likely use another method to accomplish this function.

When FMS IRS is aligned properly, we've never seen a failure to locate the departure airport. There is an exception however.

That exception, is when scenery addons contain inaccurate AFCADS, and Navigrpah or default FS DBs are thrown off producing errors.

A lot of changes made this project available for multi plaforms. Just because you don't see them, does not mean they are not made.

Hi guys!

I had the same problem(Also the N1 at around 50%)that's why it's so important to log in the appropriate forum :wink: ! Thank you very much to Ron to follow these topics. By the way I want to say how much I love this jewel. Thank you so much to Eaglesoft to make it compatible with FSX-SE :smile: . As soon as the V.3 is out I'll buy it :dance:

Cheers

Pat

Pat, we are glad to see you and others enjoying the product in all the current platforms and we thank you all as well. :hi:

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Incorrect Statements:

We built it for FADEC w/FSUIPC and the 2.0 version stays that way. CX Extreme V3.0 will likely use another method to accomplish this function.

When FMS IRS is aligned properly we've never seen a failure to locate the departure airport. There is an exception however.

That exception, is when scenery addons contain inaccurate AFCADS, and Navigrpah or default FS DBs are thrown off producing errors.

A lot of changes made this project available for multi plaforms. Just because you don't see them, does not mean they are not made.

I don't know what is incorrect about my statements. I need to change settings in fsuipc just to get my throttle to work that causes problems with other addons. And one more problem I forgot before, the reverse on the Saitek throttle is mapped to just depress F2 repeatedly. It also does not work on the CX.

And that is what I mean about airport populating. If i fly from Anchorage, because it is near other airports like Lake Hood Strip, I cannot set my proper departure airport. So what I said is all true. And I look forward to a V3 I will be first in line with my credit card. I really want a fully featured biz jet without all the negatives I posted.

I forgot before, the reverse on the Saitek throttle is mapped to just depress F2 repeatedly. It also does not work on the CX.

Set it up in Fsuipc using Fscontrols and the reversers will work correctly, even better set up an Fsuipc profile for the CX and your settings will be loaded automatically for you.

on press, throttle 1 dec on release, Throttle 1 cut

on press, throttle 2 dec on release, Throttle 2 cut

777, we aren't going to dicuss personal settings issues here: We know what works, what doesn't work, and under what conditions that happens.

There is a complete outline in our forums about FSUIPC changes made by FSUIPC author after our product was available for years.

When we knew a solution we promptly posted there for all to read. Personal settings are always end user responsibilty.

We can't posiibly meet everyones individual requirements, and certainly won't try outside our own support forums. :wink:

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Set it up in Fsuipc using Fscontrols and the reversers will work correctly, even better set up an Fsuipc profile for the CX and your settings will be loaded automatically for you.

on press, throttle 1 dec on release, Throttle 1 cut

on press, throttle 2 dec on release, Throttle 2 cut

Thank you for the info about reverse. But I use a single throttle and to get the throttles to work right going forward I have to change a line in the fsuipc ini file that affects every other aircraft. I do not want to do that.