Sign in to follow this  
Dirk98

Moving jetways and AI

How to prevent jetways in airports auto connect to AI aircraft when FSX starts or when I fly in close enough to a destination airport? Just in case I use MT6  and say UK2000's EGLL, EGCC etc.

Thanks,

Dirk.

I don't have MT6 but I thought it included an AI aircraft config program that disables the jetways from animating.

I think what is does is to disable the exits configuration in the AI aircraft.cfg files.

Barry Friedman

Does anybody know of such a program? It should batch-change all the ai

Have you tried to turning off "advanced animations" within FSX?

My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Go to MyTraffic folder, then  aircraft, scroll down, open Aircraft Config Editor and untick Enable exits for ground animation.

CPU Intel Core i9 13900K, GPU :RTX 4090 FE, RAM : Corsair Vengeance DDR5 32GB@6000MHz, SSD : Samsung 990 Pro 2TB NVMe M2, Monitor : Asus PG42 UQ

Go to MyTraffic folder, then aircraft, scroll down, open Aircraft Config Editor and untick Enable exits for ground animation.

Thanks! Animation is a huge FPS toll either at launch and particularly when your aircraft's bubble touches a large hub during approach. So it costs FPS and number of AI my system can handle, usually 200.