Sign in to follow this  
Roger Ramjet

DXT Fixer?

I had and enjoyed this program and then my hard drive gave in it's notice a couple of weeks ago. New hard drive, re-installed everything and I can't find DXT fixer. The only site that looks like it hosts the file points me too a 5MB file called torrent.exe. I think I wanna stay clear of that no matter what my virus scanner says. It was supposed to be here in the library but I can't find it.

Here you go Rog, bottom of the page:

http://www.mwgfx.co.uk/programs/dxtbmp.htm

I haven't used it for over 3 years but the letters DXTBmp were stuck in my mind for some reason.  The letters popped into my head the moment I read your post.  Can I remember birthdays?  No way! 

\Robert Hamlich/

It's also here in the library. The file name is dxtfixerx_v2.2.zip

• Upvote 1

Thanks so much Joseph! I searched for that in the library but I might have just searched under FS9 , hence it not showing up.