Sign in to follow this  
Reichtangle

Newbie help

Basically, I have 2 questions:

1. When I get to the S.CREW/ENG START phase, when I say "COCKPIT TO GROUND" the ground crew don't respond. I put it onto FLT and everything.

2. How do I put the V1, VR and V2 into FS2Crew, as they say it too early.

did  you try  to use  the  tab  option   to see if  it  works?

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Tab option? What tab option?

Ooops  wrong  aircraft was  thinking  of  the  t7   not  in the ngx  version

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

On the FS2Crew Main Panel, the mode is the text displayed in the Main Panel... it would be like "Start Crew" or an abbreviated version of that.

Are you getting the SDK error message?

Please do a forum search as well.  This question comes up from time to time, and the problem was either: 1) they got the SDK error or 2) they didn't set thing up properly as per the manual (use the Captain's audio panel) or 3) they were in the wrong mode.  

Cheers,

On the FS2Crew Main Panel, the mode is the text displayed in the Main Panel... it would be like "Start Crew" or an abbreviated version of that.

Are you getting the SDK error message?

Please do a forum search as well.  This question comes up from time to time, and the problem was either: 1) they got the SDK error or 2) they didn't set thing up properly as per the manual (use the Captain's audio panel) or 3) they were in the wrong mode.  

Cheers,

Oh, I'm getting the SDK error message.